What Desh and all Liberals REALLY Think:

jollie

They think that it's OK to wear a White Sheet, and Burn Down African-American's Houses, drag them out and beat them, and it's OK to watch lynchings. They MUST think that. Because their HERO, and Elder Statesman, is Senator Robert Byrd, DEMOCRAT!

Oh, and Libs ALSO think its OK to use their Power and Political position to find young secretaries, try to get them drunk, and possibly sexually assault them, then drive THE YOUNG SECRETARY IN THEIR CAR OFF A BRIDGE, AND RUN AWAY, WHILE THE YOUNG GIRL DROWNS. Libs MUST believe that,'cause their OTHER HERO, and Elder Statesman, is Senator Ted Kennedy, DEMOCRAT!

Oh, and it's OK to have sex with a 19 yr old INTERN AT THE WHITE HOUSE, WHILE YOU'RE PRESIDENT(even though you're married) Thanks Bill Clinton, for clearing that up. I wasn't SURE what Libs believed.

Seriously, you need to know that they do offer antipsychotic meds these days. These are modern times. No one need suffer with this kind of illness.

They think that it's OK to wear a White Sheet, and Burn Down African-American's Houses, drag them out and beat them, and it's OK to watch lynchings. They MUST think that. Because their HERO, and Elder Statesman, is Senator Robert Byrd, DEMOCRAT!

Oh, and Libs ALSO think its OK to use their Power and Political position to find young secretaries, try to get them drunk, and possibly sexually assault them, then drive THE YOUNG SECRETARY IN THEIR CAR OFF A BRIDGE, AND RUN AWAY, WHILE THE YOUNG GIRL DROWNS. Libs MUST believe that,'cause their OTHER HERO, and Elder Statesman, is Senator Ted Kennedy, DEMOCRAT!

Oh, and it's OK to have sex with a 19 yr old INTERN AT THE WHITE HOUSE, WHILE YOU'RE PRESIDENT(even though you're married) Thanks Bill Clinton, for clearing that up. I wasn't SURE what Libs believed.

Wow... matching ignorance with ignorance. That is really helpful.

Seriously, you need to know that they do offer antipsychotic meds these days. These are modern times. No one need suffer with this kind of illness.

I must agree with Darla, you have a problem Jolie, not sure where it stems from but you should seek help. I'm the last one to come to 'Desh's defense', but in this case, easy call.

Back