cancer survivor
Contributor
$3,000,000,000,000

======================================================

$ cost to date (includes hidden costs)

killed

wounded

brought to us by bushco and to be continued by mccain

just think what 3 trillion dollars dollars would have bought instead...

We have not spent 3 trillion dollars in Iraq. Over the past 5 or so years, we've spent around 500 billion. 3 trillion is projected, but we can prevent it by electing Obama.

Just a few hours of the wars cost equalls all the money spent annually on autism by the USA. Perhaps 6 months of the money would fix SS.

We have not spent 3 trillion dollars in Iraq. Over the past 5 or so years, we've spent around 500 billion. 3 trillion is projected, but we can prevent it by electing Obama.

w

you forget the hidden costs and future costs growing out of a strained military, support for disabled vets, resupplying the military and national guard units with equipment loses and equipment still in nam, oops, i mean iraq

sorry, but the costs are not all dollars spent to date - we will be paying for this for a long time...with interest

our grandkids and their kids will still be paying for this long after i am dead

Just a few hours of the wars cost equalls all the money spent annually on autism by the USA. Perhaps 6 months of the money would fix SS.

usc

you do not understand, the real purpose is to strain the nation so social contracts will not be honored because they are 'too expensive'

are we so spoiled that we demand tax cuts while we are waging a war

usc

you do not understand, the real purpose is to strain the nation so social contracts will not be honored because they are 'too expensive'

are we so spoiled that we demand tax cuts while we are waging a war

YeS I DO understand even on here we have those that support continuing the war while doing away with SS, when a few months of war money would secure SS for quite some time.

And SS would be doing oh so well right now if we had stock marked based private accounts wouldn't it ?

I have to wonder if the goal is not to bankrupt and then "privatize" our entire govt ?

Last edited:
YeS I DO understand even on here we have those that support continuing the war while doing away with SS, when a few months of war money would secure SS for quite some time.

And SS would be doing oh so well right now if we had stock marked based private accounts wouldn't it ?

I have to wonder if the goal is not to bankrupt and then "privatize" our entire govt ?

usc

interesting thought, privatize government, then the folks with the money will be able to print their own money and milk the tax payers for all the traffic will bear...sort of like now, but just not officially

usc

interesting thought, privatize government, then the folks with the money will be able to print their own money and milk the tax payers for all the traffic will bear...sort of like now, but just not officially

Umm No Constitution, just a corporate charter.
Corporate security, etc...
Kinda like the old coal mining towns in eastern KY and WV years ago.

Umm No Constitution, just a corporate charter.
Corporate security, etc...
Kinda like the old coal mining towns in eastern KY and WV years ago.

usc

yeah, and we all know how well that worked out...for the owners

i guess that we will never take back our freedom because it has been sold

however, the politicians tremble at the thought of bad times because it means that the voters will blame them...unless they find another way to bribe us with our own money

Back