What do you think of plans for the NBA and the NHL.........

.......to have playoffs beginning the end of this month? I don't believe the plans are etched in stone just yet. I LOVE this, it would be great to be able to watch live American sports again. I KNOW you can watch live Korean baseball games right now, but it definitely isn't the same as watching American sports. Please discuss, and a hotdog of the brand of your choice AND a 16oz. beer of the brand of your choice WILL be awarded to the best response. Have fun!

I think I am done with Pro sports.....they do not support my values.

I will take my entertainment elsewhere.

.......to have playoffs beginning the end of this month? I don't believe the plans are etched in stone just yet. I LOVE this, it would be great to be able to watch live American sports again. I KNOW you can watch live Korean baseball games right now, but it definitely isn't the same as watching American sports. Please discuss, and a hotdog of the brand of your choice AND a 16oz. beer of the brand of your choice WILL be awarded to the best response. Have fun!

Bankruptcy I hope

Love it! If you don't, you're not All-American;)
Waiting and paying for news on college sports...the practices have begun:cool:

I'm glad the NHL is coming back. Screw the NBA and that asshole (the NFL's) Goodell.

After all of those afternoons I spent in the Wriggly Field bleachers I am sad about how little I give a fuck about baseball now.

But they can all go away, mostly wealthy people picking pockets, caring more about paydays than the game or me, as they lecture me on what my mind should look like....

Fuck Em

After all of those afternoons I spent in the Wriggly Field bleachers I am sad about how little I give a fuck about baseball now.

But they can all go away, mostly wealthy people picking pockets, caring more about paydays than the game or me, as they lecture me on what my mind should look like....

Fuck Em

Baseball players seem to be the ones crying the most about salary, the other sports just want to play. I always thought they (and how many times have we heard this?) played "for the love of the game." I guess the love of money trumps the love of the game these days, that and the fact that this pandemic and shutdown hurt ALL of us, not just those greedy bastards.

Back