What everyone is missing...

Jarod

Contributor
Trump committed felonies in his attempt to defeat Hillary Clinton.

His entire presidency is predicated on a lie and a crime. Trump and his team made the decision that he could not win if the truth about Stormy and the other woman came out, so he made up an illegal scheme to pay her off and keep it quiet.

Are you really okay with this type of deceitful campaigning.

His entire presidency is predicated on a lie and a crime. Trump and his team made the decision that he could not win if the truth about Stormy and the other woman came out, so he made up an illegal scheme to pay her off and keep it quiet.

I think Trump could murder his children, and the JPP MAGA cult would continue to worship him.

I am surprised Trump didn't take the stand in his own defense after blustering that he would.

I think Trump could murder his children, and the JPP MAGA cult would continue to worship him.

I am surprised Trump didn't take the stand in his own defense after blustering that he would.
If he thought it would help him win the presidency, he would murder his children.

That's another dumb lie. Obviously, you are a sociopath who lost connection with reality and no longer even knows he is lying. You should seek immediate mental health support.

That's border line insanity. If anyone "screamed" they have mental health issues, it is you. Wow!

I am not okay with your level of delusion, sociopathic lies and l outright lunacy. You should seek out a mental health professional, seriously. I have never seen anyone this dishonest or delusional. Trumps win in November is driving you over the edge dude.

cuckoo-shallowhal.gif

Lunacy reigns. Man, the reality that Trump is going to win in November has driven you lying leftist douchebags to the edge. :palm:

cuckoo-coocoo.gif

"everyone" isn't missing it.

I see it, you see it, a lot of average Joe's see it.

tRumplings will not, possibly cannot.

The Media seems to be ignoring it.

Back