What happened to Cindy?

I told you her son is still dead, and yours is still not. So you are probably doing better than she is. Does that make you feel good?

I told you her son is still dead, and yours is still not. So you are probably doing better than she is. Does that make you feel good?

If you took a good look at Cindy, you will see that she was milking every drop of value from Casey's corpse. She got to be important for a bit, but as soon as her value was gone, they all turned on her. She challenged Nancy Pelosi as though she could play the game better than Nan. That was so stupid on so many levels.

The entire story about Cindy Sheehan was a complete fraud. She formed Camp Casey in Crawford, TX and was going to wait until President Bush would meet with her and explain why her son was killed. What is lesser known is that she already had a meeting with President Bush. What she wanted was a second meeting. She never like the fact that Casey joined the Army or that he re-enlisted. If she wanted to know how he was killed, it was from an Islamic insurgent who only wanted to kill American infidels.

She was only useful when they could exploit her..Once she turned on the so called "anti-war "party, (the Democrats).
they dropped her like she had the plague..

How friggen sick is that?

Last edited:
I don't agree with Cindy and I recognize that she waved her right to mourn in peace when she became an activist in her son's name. But to my knowledge, she kept her protests peaceful so I have no problem with her show of revolt. Her son gave the ultimate sacrifice for this Nation. For that loss, I can overlook what I consider the madness of her misguided quest. A majority of those that used her could care less about her loss. Maybe now even Cindy realizes that. I hope she finds peace and solitude.

What do you think?

The Dems dropped her when she wasn't useful to them any more.

You didn't think they were actually interested in helping a bereaved mother, did you?

I know I'd be doing better than she is even if her son was alive.....so whats your point.....?

Cindy had a husband, the father of that son.....

Did lose his mind too....? :321:

Back