What HYPOCRATES!

Jarod

Contributor
How many Republicans would have been screeming at this point had Hillary Clinton had an arrest in her past for stealing drugs from a charity when her husband was running for president?

Now they say it humanizes Candy McCain because she now knows what its like to be a common man. She was never treated like a common man!

Stealing drugs from a charity gets the common man 2-10 in prison. It got Candy McCain a dismissal because she went to an outpatient treatment program...!

How many Republicans would have been screeming at this point had Hillary Clinton had an arrest in her past for stealing drugs from a charity when her husband was running for president?

There would have been a 40 million dollar investigation.

Now they say it humanizes Candy McCain because she now knows what its like to be a common man. She was never treated like a common man!

Stealing drugs from a charity gets the common man 2-10 in prison. It got Candy McCain a dismissal because she went to an outpatient treatment program...!

LOL

I guess I did not know Cindy McCain was running for president.

Are you another one of those disappointed Hillary supporter's thats looking for someone to blame.

LOL

I guess I did not know Cindy McCain was running for president.

Are you another one of those disappointed Hillary supporter's thats looking for someone to blame.

Look at my post, I am talking about how they would have reacted had this been the case when Bill Clinton was running for president.

Back