What hypocrates!

Jarod

Contributor
I have not heard a single conservative come out and say what they would have said about Senator Clinton had her daughter gotten knocked up when she was 17.

This would not have happened if she stayed home and tended to her family.
If she cant run her own family how can she run the nation.
She just let her kids run wild.
Its that liberal permissive lifestyle.
She is glamorizing teen pregnancy, thus promoting it.
If we vote for her we are saying its okay.

Come on you conservatives, admit you would be whining all of the above were it a liberal female presidental or vice presidental contender whose 17 year old were knocked up.

(By the way, I personally do not belive its an issue, this type of stuff happens no matter what type of parent you are)

I have not heard a single conservative come out and say what they would have said about Senator Clinton had her daughter gotten knocked up when she was 17.

Come on you conservatives, admit you would be whining all of the above were it a liberal female presidental or vice presidental contender whose 17 year old were knocked up.

(By the way, I personally do not belive its an issue, this type of stuff happens no matter what type of parent you are)

That's true, and I doubt that the Clinton's would have been lionized for "choosing life". It would have been all about demonizing Hillary, the "ambitious woman"'s mothering skills.

It is always of great interest to me how Con women, no matter how high they reach, are never described as "ambitious".

Y the way, I personally do not belive its an issue, this type of stuff happens no matter what type of parent you are)[/QUOTE]
You are still trying this jarod? It is funny you you want to call people hypocrites based on your projection.

You fuckin' IMAGINE what would happen in a hypothetical situation and on that basis start calling others hypocrites....?
Is that what I read here ???:readit:

How did someone with the maturity of a 12 year old get to be a lawyer ???

How did someone with the maturity of a 12 year old get to be a lawyer ???[/b]
Can you imagine any other type who could stomach being a lawyer?

Childish (not child LIKE, but childISH), egocentric, immoral, lying hyporites.

Second thought, that's insulting the average 12 year old.

Sorry kids.

Jarod,

First off, what is a hypocrate?

If you meant hypocrite, well, your scenario is purely speculative. You can't just label a whole group of people assholes based on how you THINK they'd respond to a given situation. LOL

Is this seriously your best shot?

Last edited:

Right away, we start out with speculation. The rest is not warrented. Darn, that sounds a lot like the greens!! Let me guess----liberial?

But---if that happened---would Bill be suspect?--or may be John Edwards? You freaky liberials have those wild and crazy lifestyles ya know.

Ohhh, come on, do you really belive the REpublcians would not be all over this were it Clinton's daughter. How disingenous!

Ohhh, come on, do you really belive the REpublcians would not be all over this were it Clinton's daughter. How disingenous!

Great and democrats are hypocritical towards republicans. You are disingenuous if you disagre. Wow, that accomplices so much.

Great and democrats are hypocritical towards republicans. You are disingenuous if you disagre. Wow, that accomplices so much.

I am sure in some ways they are, care to cite an example, I cant think of any!

It's fair game. You guys inject family values and claim that "liberalism" is destructive to those values. Further, Palin's family was brought into the discussion to show her principles on the DS kid.

As far as whether the Republicans would have jumped on this... Of course they would have. To pretend for a second that they would not shows you are a hack. They DID jump on Gore Jr's driving/pot issues and both Bill and Hillary Clinton's brothers.

Further, the most memorable thing the last fine GOP VP did during his term was bitch about a fictional character, well beyond childhood, giving birth out of wedlock.

Back