What I have learned from Liberals and Conservatives (Sometimes on this Board)

Socrtease

Verified User
Both groups want to interfere in peoples lives unnecessarily.

Some think that people earn too much money and that the government should confiscate it.

Others think that as adults we shouldn't be allowed to decide who we want to marry and fuck.

Some think that I should only be allowed to smoke a cigar in my closet, under a sheet with the lights off.

Some think that I should be punished for smoking a little cigarette that makes me no more fucked up than alcohol.

Some of you think that not only does god have a place in society, but that all of us should have to listen to you pray.

Some of you think that I have no individual right to protect myself and my family and that only the police should do that.

A pox on both your houses!

I've learned that:

The Republican Party is a party for white people.
The Libertarian Party is a party for males.
The Democratic party is black, brown, and white.

I've learned that Liberals are comprised of cultural progressives, and economic populists.

Conservatives are dominated by evangelical christians, and trust fund babies.

And libertarians are comprised of pubescent white college males who have pseduo-homoerotic hots for some really, really old guy named Friedman.

:pke:

I've learned that liberals tend to be smarter, re: themajority, meme, BB, Bravo, webway, dixie, etc....

I've learned that:

I've learned that Liberals are comprised of cultural progressives, and economic populists.

And libertarians are comprised of pubescent white college males who have pseduo-homoerotic hots for some really, really old guy named Friedman.

Ron Paul, Friedman is dead.

Both groups want to interfere in peoples lives unnecessarily.
Not true
Some think that people earn too much money and that the government should confiscate it.
Not me..I don't want taxes raised
Others think that as adults we shouldn't be allowed to decide who we want to marry and fuck.
Not me..marry and fuck are two different things
Some think that I should only be allowed to smoke a cigar in my closet, under a sheet with the lights off.
Not me...
Some think that I should be punished for smoking a little cigarette that makes me no more fucked up than alcohol.
Not me....change the law (or obey it)
Some of you think that not only does god have a place in society, but that all of us should have to listen to you pray.
Not me...but it is a free country
Some of you think that I have no individual right to protect myself and my family and that only the police should do that.
Not me...I support the 2nd Amendment
A pox on both your houses!

so it looks like you covered what the Liberal groups wants
what about the Conservatives....

Last edited:
I've learned that:

And Koolade tastes great
b

I've learned that liberals tend to be smarter, re: themajority, meme, BB, Bravo, webway, dixie, etc....

I was going to argue with this. But the more I looked at the examples the more I realized I didn't have a chance.

Even if my IQ was in the 200 range, the ones you listed put our average somewhere around room temperature. (and its chilly in here)

Soc, I agree with what you posted. Both parties want to "fix" us or tell us how to live. Neither is as good at running my life as I am.

Good post.

I was going to argue with this. But the more I looked at the examples the more I realized I didn't have a chance.

Even if my IQ was in the 200 range, the ones you listed put our average somewhere around room temperature. (and its chilly in here)

Soc, I agree with what you posted. Both parties want to "fix" us or tell us how to live. Neither is as good at running my life as I am.

Good post.
Yes, too many cons on this board are from the South, so we don't have a chance...

Back