What If the Dollar Falls?

ptif219

Verified User
Biden has pissed off many allies and now manyy are selling oil to China for Chinese currency. This means as this grows our currency will become useless. Biden is destrying this country and making us the laughing stock to the rest of the world

https://www.theepochtimes.com/what-...utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport

During the past few weeks, major countries have been moving away from the U.S. dollar, raising doubts about the dollar’s long dominant role in the world. Eight weeks ago, it was just pariah nations like Iran or Russia trying to de-dollarize. Now it’s Brazil, France, even Saudi Arabia—the lynchpin of the decades-long “petrodollar” arrangement.

If the dollar does lose its position as global reserve currency, it will be catastrophic for the American economy. Catastrophic for the Americans people on whose backs 80 years of reserve status was built. And it will subject billions of foreigners, for whom the dollar has meant decades of being bullied, to history’s greatest bait and switch.

Dollar at Risk

In late March, Saudi Arabia announced it will price oil in Chinese yuan. Even CNN was worried, in a rare display of situational awareness, while Fox fretted about “Weimar” hyperinflation.

The dollar has been the undisputed global reserve currency since the 1940s. Reserve currency status looks great on paper: You get to print stacks of green paper and foreigners give you cool stuff for it like toasters, luxury cars, and copper mines. The problem is who profits—who gets paid when foreigners crave the green paper?

Unfortunately, it’s not the American people, it’s whomever’s printing money: The Federal Rerve, meaning the Treasury to whom they hand their ill-gotten profits, and—you guessed it—Wall Street commercial banks.

To see why, imagine foreigners didn’t want dollars. The Fed and the banks could only print a little bit, since printing a lot would create inflation and voters would toss them out.

But if do foreigners want a lot of dollars, the Fed and banks can print a matching demand. It’s like a river flowing into the money supply reservoir, matched up with a river flowing out to foreigners. The reservoir stays stable, and voters don’t riot.

Once the dollar falls, it is inevitable now, America is a deeply impoverished nation as far as the eyes can see.

The Revolution has shown no sign that they intend to stop making dollars...hyper-inflation follows as sure as night follows day.

In fact, the other nations are shocked at the Repubs for threatening to not vote for the debt ceiling passing. It seems the Reds are willing to allow America to crash, thinking it will help them in the next election. The Reds will blame Biden. I think the people will know better.

In fact, the other nations are shocked at the Repubs for threatening to not vote for the debt ceiling passing. It seems the Reds are willing to allow America to crash, thinking it will help them in the next election. The Reds will blame Biden. I think the people will know better.

It is not a debt crash. It is a cash crash, dummy. The fault is the DEMOCRATS.

It won't happen. McCarthy will cave, they will end his speakership, and we can all get back to normal things like burning books and bashing gays.

It is not a debt crash. It is a cash crash, dummy. The fault is the DEMOCRATS.

It is neither you complete and total lying idiot, The debt ceiling pertains to last year's debt. It is just paying the bills for what you already used, you dumb shit. The impasse is all Repubs, 100 percent you utter dolt.

It is Biden that Biden that says he will not negotiate. so Biden is the bully that thinks he gets to demand what is done. Biden thinks negotiating is GOP doing what he says

Biden has pissed off many allies and now manyy are selling oil to China for Chinese currency. This means as this grows our currency will become useless. Biden is destrying this country and making us the laughing stock to the rest of the world

https://www.theepochtimes.com/what-...utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport

It means no such thing. I swear to God you people talking about the dollar failing seriously need to look into taking Econ 101, Hillsdale offers Econ 101 online for free, I urge you to take advantage of that.

You made a statement about the dollar failing. How exactly is that going to happen? In your own words.

It means no such thing. I swear to God you people talking about the dollar failing seriously need to look into taking Econ 101, Hillsdale offers Econ 101 online for free, I urge you to take advantage of that.

You made a statement about the dollar failing. How exactly is that going to happen? In your own words.

China wants to replace the dollar as the international currency

It is Biden that Biden that says he will not negotiate. so Biden is the bully that thinks he gets to demand what is done. Biden thinks negotiating is GOP doing what he says

Negotiate? Just pass the debt ceiling. Why does paying last year's bills have to do with anything else? The Reds are risking the nation's fiscal health to make points with their very stupid followers. McCarthy is insisting we do what he wants. That is the person misusing power. As usual, you have it all wrong.

Negotiate? Just pass the debt ceiling. Why does paying last year's bills have to do with anything else? The Reds are risking the nation's fiscal health to make points with their very stupid followers. McCarthy is insisting we do what he wants. That is the person misusing power. As usual, you have it all wrong.

As usual politics escapes you.

No it won't but I'll play your little game. Explain why you think it will make the dollar worth less.

OK ptif I see you won't answer the question. Fine. Who stands to gain from you and other Americans losing faith in the dollar? The only way to kill the dollar is to convince people it's not worth anything...who would want to do that? I suggest that only an enemy of America would want that so why are you embracing it? Think about that...you're being manipulated the same way, by the same people, who are manipulating the people you see as enemies.

Back