What if.....

Uncensored2008

Contributor
Corrupt Soros operative Fanni Willis released a set of indictments against 18 people for both thought crimes and speech crimes. The Fulton county DA, with the full backing of the Soros Machine, Hollywood, the DNC controlled press, and of course the Reich itself has launched a full blown war against freedom of speech - intending to bury the notion that Americans have a right to say what they please, even questioning elections where a democrat won. Willis intends to make clear that in post-Constitutional America, what you say better conform to the party line or you will be thrown in prison.

Squishy Fish Brian Kemp instantly bowed and groveled before the Reich, in fear that they would turn their sights against him - DESPITE the fact that Stacy Abrams and the democrat rulers made the EXACT same claims against Kemp.

Donald Trump for his part isn't rolling over and begging for mercy the way cowardly Kemp is. Trump posted on Truth Social that
{
“[a] Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey.” He expressed the belief that, “Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others – There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election. They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!”

}

I have no idea what Trump has - if anything.

BUT what IF Trump actually does have proof? Would Willis be subject to arrest for malicious prosecution and abuse of power? Would the DNC face any sort of legal blowback from their direct assault on the first Amendment?

As I said - what if?

Corrupt Soros operative Fanni Willis released a set of indictments against 18 people for both thought crimes and speech crimes. The Fulton county DA, with the full backing of the Soros Machine, Hollywood, the DNC controlled press, and of course the Reich itself has launched a full blown war against freedom of speech - intending to bury the notion that Americans have a right to say what they please, even questioning elections where a democrat won. Willis intends to make clear that in post-Constitutional America, what you say better conform to the party line or you will be thrown in prison.

Squishy Fish Brian Kemp instantly bowed and groveled before the Reich, in fear that they would turn their sights against him - DESPITE the fact that Stacy Abrams and the democrat rulers made the EXACT same claims against Kemp.

Donald Trump for his part isn't rolling over and begging for mercy the way cowardly Kemp is. Trump posted on Truth Social that
{
“[a] Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey.” He expressed the belief that, “Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others – There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election. They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!”

}

I have no idea what Trump has - if anything.

BUT what IF Trump actually does have proof? Would Willis be subject to arrest for malicious prosecution and abuse of power? Would the DNC face any sort of legal blowback from their direct assault on the first Amendment?

As I said - what if?

This reminds me of my thread from this morning "When leftists eat their own". This poor bastard ran afoul of the rules and he was an avowed believer in the Reich until he wasn't. He actually liked tweets that students categorized as "right wing" and one was Trump's. He tried the groveling thing and seeking forgiveness but they wouldn't have it. If they do this to one of their own just imagine what they would do to a non believer.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/thomas-jefferson-university-euthanizes-academic-freedom/

Back