What is going on in America??

wiseones2cents

Verified User
There seems to be an upswing in killing sprees.....

Most of these spree killers come from an unloving environment. Many of them have suffered trauma as children via physical, verbal, or sexual abuse.....

Most of them are loners. I think most "loners" are loners because they don't trust people. They've had bad experiences with people.

In this case I'd say, the son was neglected. The mom showed more attention to the children then the son. The son was probably an avid gamer, playing violent video games. Probably under some type of disorder(mind altering) medication. The guns were probably purchased by the son in the mother's name(That should be looked into). Why would a mother have such weapons in a small town? If semi-automatic weapons were illegal, the casualties would have been much lower........

I'd say the kid had been preparing this for quite some time(Judging by his combat clothing). They got into an argument, he shot the mother and then blamed the kids and went after them too.

P.S. My deepest condolences to the families. This is something no parent should have to go through. This is one of the worst things that can happen to a human being.

There seems to be an upswing in killing sprees.....

Most of these spree killers come from an unloving environment. Many of them have suffered trauma as children via physical, verbal, or sexual abuse.....

Most of them are loners. I think most "loners" are loners because they don't trust people. They've had bad experiences with people.

In this case I'd say, the son was neglected. The mom showed more attention to the children then the son. The son was probably an avid gamer, playing violent video games. Probably under some type of disorder(mind altering) medication. The guns were probably purchased by the son in the mother's name(That should be looked into). Why would a mother have such weapons in a small town? If semi-automatic weapons were illegal, the casualties would have been much lower........

I'd say the kid had been preparing this for quite some time(Judging by his combat clothing). They got into an argument, he shot the mother and then blamed the kids and went after them too.

P.S. My deepest condolences to the families. This is something no parent should have to go through. This is one of the worst things that can happen to a human being.

I disagree.
I think the worst thing that could happen, is to lose a child and then have that child's death used for an agenda.

Back