What Is "Posting Action"?

Howey

Banned
Seems like one of the trolls on this forum has made the claim "I get 10 times moore posting action than you do".

Is this troll-speak for "My dick is bigger than yours?" or "I'm an attention whore?" This is, of course, coming from the fool who thinks he's "schooled" every liberal on this forum and past forums. Only to be banned from everywhere...:)

What exactly is "posting action"? Is it like this?

That looks like a lot of avoidance, not action.

Seems like one of the trolls on this forum has made the claim "I get 10 times moore posting action than you do".

Is this troll-speak for "My dick is bigger than yours?" or "I'm an attention whore?" This is, of course, coming from the fool who thinks he's "schooled" every liberal on this forum and past forums. Only to be banned from everywhere...:)

Yeah, it's basically whiny troll speak for "nobody responds to my stupid posts"...

SJ likes to make those ridiculous claims because he knows it's the only way anyone will respond to his lunacy.

Well you know, SJ did admit he'd joked about how easy it would be to rape a woman, so I bet it has something to do with the number of times he "pitches a tent" during the day, if you know what I mean.

Talking to a real girl probably gets him all flustered and he winds up with some "posting action" in his pants after a conversation with an actual girl.

/grins....since the first of April, Howie started six threads that had 0 replies.....

Compared with the 497 threads with more than six pages of replies or your 34 started threads with less than five replies, 4 of which are bumps?

Perhaps it's time for my bff Grind to do another one of his extremely correct impartial reviews.

Compared with the 497 threads with more than six pages of replies or your 34 started threads with less than five replies, 4 of which are bumps?

Perhaps it's time for my bff Grind to do another one of his extremely correct impartial reviews.

PMP doesn't even start them because he knows they will get no response. I have the poser on ignore.

PMP doesn't even start them because he knows they will get no response. I have the poser on ignore.

that would explain why you fail to answer the questions that defeat your arguments......you are missing out on an excellent and free education.....

Back