What is the SEC afraid of?

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
This year Alabama bailed in it's Home and Home commitment to play Michigan State.

Then Vanderbilt bailed on it's commitment to play OSU Home and Home games this year and next (at the preverbial last minute too forcing OSU to scramble to schedule an opponent) not to mention Tennessee bailed on it's Home and Home commitment to play the Buckeyes on 2016 and 2017.

What gives? What is the SEC afraid of?

This year Alabama bailed in it's Home and Home commitment to play Michigan State.

Then Vanderbilt bailed on it's commitment to play OSU Home and Home games this year and next (at the preverbial last minute too forcing OSU to scramble to schedule an opponent) not to mention Tennessee bailed on it's Home and Home commitment to play the Buckeyes on 2016 and 2017.

What gives? What is the SEC afraid of?

The SEC is going to start scheduling 9 conference games, so some teams are reconfiguring. We aren't scared. In fact, you would be hard pressed to find any team who has played more quality opening games than Bama.

The SEC is going to start scheduling 9 conference games, so some teams are reconfiguring. We aren't scared. In fact, you would be hard pressed to find any team who has played more quality opening games than Bama.
So is the Big 10...but you don't see us running away from our commitments. So what is the SEC afraid of?

Well props go to Bama for playing PSU but they still ran away from MSU. The rest of the SEC keeps running away.

Oh I get it, motets referring yo the damage it would do to sec teams by playing those powder puff little ten unranked teams!
Good point Mott

Well today has borne me out as right. The SECeast is mediocre.

Yep, the SEC East is still not world class. GA has their moments, but are inconsistent.

Speaking of grades, I got to meet one of my fav Crimson Tide players. Barrett Jones has 3 championship rings, played 3 different positions on the 'O'line, and graduated with a degree in accounting and a 4.0 GPA. Super nice young man, too.

Last edited:
Yep, the SEC East is still not world class. GA has their moments, but are inconsistent.

Speaking of grades, I got to meet one of my fav Crimson Tide players. Barrett Jones has 3 championship rings, played 3 different positions on the 'O'line, and graduated with a degree in accounting and a 4.0 GPA. Super nice you man, too.

Was he clean and articulate?

Back