What is TRULY in the Hearts of Liberals, like "AssHat", others?

jollie

I have 2 very important points, in this post. The First, I have witnessed 5 times, now, in a space of 2 months. I'm reasonably sure there were many
OTHER instances, from what I've heard from others. Lately, I have tried to soften my views of even the MOST Anti-American, Abrasive, often hypocritical Liberals on here. I only consider a few to fit into that category. Ass Hat, I have found you sometimes funny, with your quios. But I have ALSO noticed that FIVE times, in 2 months, you referred to "those awful Jews", that we "waste, sqander our money on", etc., and what's REALLY alarming is, the subject matter did not even CONCERN the Jewish People. Now I know you may not have used "awful Jews" EXACTLY, but let'sbe honest. Anyone with eyes and a brain can see you are VERY Anti-Semetic. I even remember you using "Zionist" a few times, the favorie word of Terrorists like Yasser Arafat, Ahmedinijad, and others. Why do you Hate the Jewish People so much? Not only are they the Grandfathers of Christians, Christ was a Jew, and betrayed by some evil ones, but I don't think you're a deicidist. Did you dislike Mark Finkelstein's article because he was one of those "dirty jews", or what? Israel is not ONLY the ONLY democracy in that part of Earth, they are one of our BEST FREINDS. What did a "JEW" DO to you, to make you hate them?

AssHatZombie
I like dirt! Join Date: Dec 2006

Well Jollie, the holy men on your side preach that the wealth of our nation should be squandered in the unconditional commitment to a Jewish Separatist state, so what's the difference? Both attitudes are highly disrespectful toward america and americans.

I have 2 very important points, in this post. The First, I have witnessed 5 times, now, in a space of 2 months. I'm reasonably sure there were many
OTHER instances, from what I've heard from others. Lately, I have tried to soften my views of even the MOST Anti-American, Abrasive, often hypocritical Liberals on here. I only consider a few to fit into that category. Ass Hat, I have found you sometimes funny, with your quios. But I have ALSO noticed that FIVE times, in 2 months, you referred to "those awful Jews", that we "waste, sqander our money on", etc., and what's REALLY alarming is, the subject matter did not even CONCERN the Jewish People. Now I know you may not have used "awful Jews" EXACTLY, but let'sbe honest. Anyone with eyes and a brain can see you are VERY Anti-Semetic. I even remember you using "Zionist" a few times, the favorie word of Terrorists like Yasser Arafat, Ahmedinijad, and others. Why do you Hate the Jewish People so much? Not only are they the Grandfathers of Christians, Christ was a Jew, and betrayed by some evil ones, but I don't think you're a deicidist. Did you dislike Mark Finkelstein's article because he was one of those "dirty jews", or what? Israel is not ONLY the ONLY democracy in that part of Earth, they are one of our BEST FREINDS. What did a "JEW" DO to you, to make you hate them?

AssHatZombie
I like dirt! Join Date: Dec 2006

Well Jollie, the holy men on your side preach that the wealth of our nation should be squandered in the unconditional commitment to a Jewish Separatist state, so what's the difference? Both attitudes are highly disrespectful toward america and americans.

The talmud teaches a version of global theocracy which is to be put upon all of mankind, through force if necessary. They believe in a concept called Olam Ha Ba, or The world to come, which is a time when their control of the planet will be complete, with all nations of the world subservient under Talmudic Law. Judaism is an elitist faith with Jews believing they are chosen by god to rule the world and bring the knowledge of their god to the world.

The jews love double standards and Identity manipulation. They may feel pride in their tribe, and strive to create a separatist state, while they attack these tendencies in others. They will strive to manipulate the identities of others, telling them what they may and may not feel proud about.

The people in control of Rabbinical Judaism are the descendants of the Pharisees, and their racism and elitism is the very thing Jesus was crucified for pointing out. And these Insane Globalist Zionists are still acting the same way, And are still ready to destroy anyone who dare point out their modus operandi.

If you are FOR global Theocracy and just generally being an elitist asshole, by all means, keep being a Noahide Zionist Brainwash victim.

We all have a right to pride, and to a nation which is dedicated to us AS PEOPLE. We do not deserve to have our nation transformed into hollowed out shell of empty and dangerous fascist ideals, which place humans as mere cogs in a more important corporate framework.

Last edited:
I actually am a classical liberal. For personal freedom, against ALL types of theocracies, an anti-fascist, and an anti-communist. What we think of as "LIBERALS" today are actually statists (fascists) imbued with good bit of self hatred (from identity manipulation at university).

You got that, Jerky? Rubberneck! (not you smarterthanyou, you're not a jerky or a rubberneck)

Last edited:
Back