What is with the incredibly poorly fit suit?

Walt

Back To Reality
I would not see it as a big deal if we are talking about McCain. McCain did not care about his style. trump cares about his style, but wore a terribly fitted suit, and wore it badly.

I have put some thought into it, and I think he is just failing at what is most important to him. This is a man who choses to paint himself orange. He never had much real ability with style, and has lost what little ability he ever had. his eyesight is terrible anyway. he is a mess.

I would not see it as a big deal if we are talking about McCain. McCain did not care about his style. trump cares about his style, but wore a terribly fitted suit, and wore it badly.

I have put some thought into it, and I think he is just failing at what is most important to him. This is a man who choses to paint himself orange. He never had much real ability with style, and has lost what little ability he ever had. his eyesight is terrible anyway. he is a mess.
It's hard for really fat guys to ever look good in a suit.

It's hard for really fat guys to ever look good in a suit.
That is true. When you are young, and thin, you can look good in any cheap thing. To even look halfway decent, you need a well tailored suit, because every fat guy is different. And because fay guys change over time, it needs to be a newer suit. It costs a lot of money, and it is far from perfect even when done right.

That being said, trump has the money for a nice suit, and an extreme willingness to get himself one. I used McCain as an example, because money was a bit tighter for him, and he cared about looking good a lot less.

trump is failing badly in getting a suit that is stylish, which to him is an important failure. It means something that he is failing at this.

That is true. When you are young, and thin, you can look good in any cheap thing. To even look halfway decent, you need a well tailored suit, because every fat guy is different. And because fay guys change over time, it needs to be a newer suit. It costs a lot of money, and it is far from perfect even when done right.

That being said, trump has the money for a nice suit, and an extreme willingness to get himself one. I used McCain as an example, because money was a bit tighter for him, and he cared about looking good a lot less.

trump is failing badly in getting a suit that is stylish, which to him is an important failure. It means something that he is failing at this.
You're right, Trump looks like a used car salesman in a poorly tailored and ill fitting suit.

Also he chose a blue suit that blended in with the background, it looked weak.

You're right, Trump looks like a used car salesman in a poorly tailored and ill fitting suit.
Again, if he did not have the money for a nice suit, or did not care to get a nice suit, this would not be important. We all know trump cares, and would spend whatever money he has on a suit.

There must be another problem. My theory is people are trying to push him in the right direction, but he is too angry to listen to anyone... And he has terrible eyesight, is old, and confused. Another possible theory is he is surrounded by people who hate him, and want him to look bad... And, again, he has terrible eyesight, is old, and confused.

HIs body language was terrible. He was all hunched over, and was talking directly to the moderators all night. He looked small.
trump claims he is 11 inches taller than Harris. Of course he is lying, but he is still probably 8 or 9 inches taller. his posture, body language, demeanor, or whatever made him look shorter than Harris. It is amazing to watch how little leadership is in trump.

Back