What is Your Favorite Component of Asshate's Rhetoric?

What Aspect of Asshate is Funniest?

• Total voters
I think AH has a better understanding than most here of the death spiral this country is in.

Fiat currency and barter. the feds, and every other government on earth, control your financial wealth and prosperity through control of money that they own. THEY own, not you.

I would go with fiat currency, but not barter. The problem is that nAHZi does not really understand the effects of fiat currency or what it is. That is, it's not a debt against the issuer and entitles the holder to absolutely nothing.

I would go with fiat currency, but not barter. The problem is that nAHZi does not really understand the effects of fiat currency or what it is. That is, it's not a debt against the issuer and entitles the holder to absolutely nothing.

The effect of fiat currency is to grow a totalitarian cone of oppression around the creating entity. Fiat currency can only operate in the context of a set of martially controlled humans forced to accept it as legal tender. With this power to literally create value out of thin air, power in society depends one's place in the hierarchical pyramid of access to the creating entity, central banks, etc.

Fiat currency = totalitarianism.

What Aspect of Asshate is Funniest?

That's like asking which episode of Seinfeld was funniest.

Way to much material to choose from but I will say I do enjoy AssHat's comic relief. :)

The effect of fiat currency is to grow a totalitarian cone of oppression around the creating entity. Fiat currency can only operate in the context of a set of martially controlled humans forced to accept it as legal tender. With this power to literally create value out of thin air, power in society depends one's place in the hierarchical pyramid of access to the creating entity, central banks, etc.

Fiat currency = totalitarianism.

I don't know that legal tender laws are necessary to make fiat currency work. But they are useless in making it work once faith in the currency is lost. This was pointed out to you with historical references to currencies that became worthless in spite of legal tender laws.

People have to accept it has value. They will do so as long as others agree to do the same. Legal tender laws might be able to get enough people to take the leap of faith, but no amount of force will make them accept that it has value when that faith is disturbed. Since value of a currency is affected by international trade, it is not possible for the issuer to maintain it's value through force against it's own people. Maybe if they barred foreign trade, which is what you propose.

I can see no error in the rest of your statements, though I don't know wtf "totalitarian cone of oppression" is. Is it like the cone of silence?

You are definitely correct about the pyramid stuff. Banks get the new money, before the market has fully devalued it.

I don't know that legal tender laws are necessary to make fiat currency work. But they are useless in making it work once faith in the currency is lost. This was pointed out to you with historical references to currencies that became worthless in spite of legal tender laws.

People have to accept it has value. They will do so as long as others agree to do the same. Legal tender laws might be able to get enough people to take the leap of faith, but no amount of force will make them accept that it has value when that faith is disturbed. Since value of a currency is affected by international trade, it is not possible for the issuer to maintain it's value through force against it's own people. Maybe if they barred foreign trade, which is what you propose.

I can see no error in the rest of your statements, though I don't know wtf "totalitarian cone of oppression" is. Is it like the cone of silence?

You are definitely correct about the pyramid stuff. Banks get the new money, before the market has fully devalued it.

The force and power of a government is a big persuader to get people to "go along". you must admit that. You're just being a nitpicking idiot now.

Cone of oppression refers to the hierarchical/ pyramidic nature of the totalitarian lattice which forms around the creating entity.

all_seeing_eye.jpg

Back