what is your house worth now

I don't really know what my home is worth now and do not care. Since I will not be using it as a credit card or plan on selling it.
It is set up in a perpetuity trust or some such crap for family.

Nice site Desh. Even nicer is the Condos in my complex appear to be increasing in value. Damn my luck..... Of course it probably has nothing to due with my downsizing my place a couple years ago.

Yeah kinda scary , I really feel for thoise who bought anything in recent years. I bought all mine so long ago Im still looking good.

The beach condo is worth about what I thought. The realitives wanted to know.

cool site! My house was bought in 2003, and fortunately my area is still increasing in value. For some reason Austin's real estate has not been phased yet.

Values of homes in the burbs will be inversely linked to the price of gas.

As everyone starts living in the motor home they cannot afford to drive anymore at the parking lot of their employer ;)

Wow, 387k. Doesn't sound right. I would have thought about 260k. Appraised at 284k 3 years ago.

cool site! My house was bought in 2003, and fortunately my area is still increasing in value. For some reason Austin's real estate has not been phased yet.

Texas was one of the states people who cashed out in the west and moved too. I know a couple of them personally. Texas had not raised as much as others and was still a good deal while others were way priced out.

The way i see it is i live near 5 cities:
Boston 30miles
Worcester 15miles
providence 25miles
Hartford 40miles
Springfield 40miles

There is only so many homes to go around and is why my area really didnt tank as much as others. Got in at 250 went to about 500 then back down to 400.

The way i see it is i live near 4 cities:
Boston 30miles
Worcester 15miles
providence 25miles
Hartford 40miles

There is only so many homes to go around and is why my area really didnt tank as much as others. Got in at 250 went to about 500 then back down to 400.

That sounds like me. Bought at $130 in '95, went up to 284k by '05 that's why the number sounds wrong to me. 380 something? I don't think that's right.

Mine is up. Not bad over 50K. Plus, they do not know about the two additional bedrooms or the finished walk-out basement. They are underestimating the value.

The house I'm closing on next week for 165,000 shows estimate at 236,878.

It was a short sale getting ready to foreclose so I got a good deal.

well my plan has me buying another home in like 7 years.. sucks im not ready yet since market is ripe. I still have 9.5years left on my existing home.

Wonder what i could finagle now.

Back