What it means to be a MAGA Man or MAGA Woman

Libhater

Verified User
A MAGA person (like myself) honors the Constitution, punishes criminals, upholds the rule of law, national security, economic security, maintaining national sovereignty by means of enforcing immigration law, equal rights for all, not equity, rewarding merit, letting others alone to enjoy the blessings of liberty, recognizing there are immutable differences between men and women, and because of those differences, it falls to men to protect and cherish women-children.

Would be nice to see what an anti MAGA person believes in and or cherishes as his or hers thoughts on being an American, and to what exactly constitutes their overall view on what it means to be an American. What specific traits do you anti MAGA's see as being helpful and or productive to your life as being an American?

A MAGA person (like myself) honors the Constitution, punishes criminals, upholds the rule of law, national security, economic security, maintaining national sovereignty by means of enforcing immigration law, equal rights for all, not equity, rewarding merit, letting others alone to enjoy the blessings of liberty, recognizing there are immutable differences between men and women, and because of those differences, it falls to men to protect and cherish women-children.

Would be nice to see what an anti MAGA person believes in and or cherishes as his or hers thoughts on being an American, and to what exactly constitutes their overall view on what it means to be an American. What specific traits do you anti MAGA's see as being helpful and or productive to your life as being an American?

You support the violent overthrow of the US government. You're an enemy of the Constitution.

profilepic7206_3.gif

They follow him because they are ignorant members of a cult. And like all cults, the leader in infallible — until the end comes. Trump supporters do not and cannot think for themselves, or think intelligently. They adhere to the mantras of the cult, such as “Lock her up,” “Build that wall,” and “Illegal immigrant are our enemy.” On top of all that, Trump has brainwashed them with his constant and outrageous lying and deceit. And because he is dealing with ignorant people, they stand behind him no matter what — just like he predicted they would. Fortunately, the end is coming soon for Trump and he will be gone from office and very likely in jail, where he has belonged for 25 years. It will be interesting to see how his cult responds.

You should not start threads if you do not want replies.

What reply? As being a radical leftist commie anti American like you are, you failed to outline your anti MAGA
preferences for how you want to see America continue. Why would anyone want to overthrow a politically
weaponized government that seeks to take out the present dunce CIC's political rival from even getting to
the starting gate? Again, tell us of what you stand for and what you believe to be of America's best interest
in going forward? Can't be anything like those I've mentioned in the MAGA OP, that's for sure.

you are a moron

I know just how tough it is for you to comment on your beliefs concerning America, but
let me just say next time you should just use the 'anti-American' message in conveying
your mindset concerning your views of America. Anti American or Anti America will suffice.

I know just how tough it is for you to comment on your beliefs concerning America, but
let me just say next time you should just use the 'anti-American' message in conveying
your mindset concerning your views of America. Anti American or Anti America will suffice.

I oppose Trump's fascism.

According to the Revolution just about anyone who opposes the WOKE Death Cult is MAGA, and is slated for removal before arrival at UTOPIA.

MAGA is a cult, and they believe whatever cult leader tells them to believe.

That's their only principle. And they're certainly not about the rule of law.

Back