What streaming service do you watch sports on?

leaningright

conservative democrat
Staff member
I’m looking for ideas for a streaming service other than Hulu, which I’ve been well satisfied with until December. Something changed. I still have the same limited Internet speed but all of a sudden watching shows on Hulu has become nearly impossible. For instance, the wife and I were going to watch an episode of Castle tonight. For the most part the show played out just fine but every commercial break it would kick us out and we’d have to restart and fast forward past the commercial. And you couldn’t just fast forward past the commercial break until the thing kicked you off. Anyway, what else is out there that might offer a sports package?

I’m looking for ideas for a streaming service other than Hulu, which I’ve been well satisfied with until December. Something changed. I still have the same limited Internet speed but all of a sudden watching shows on Hulu has become nearly impossible. For instance, the wife and I were going to watch an episode of Castle tonight. For the most part the show played out just fine but every commercial break it would kick us out and we’d have to restart and fast forward past the commercial. And you couldn’t just fast forward past the commercial break until the thing kicked you off. Anyway, what else is out there that might offer a sports package?

Mom watched the Super Bowl on something called Peacock. I also believe Amazon Prime may have NHL streaming. Best may be station streaming Like Paramount, etc but limits you to what's broadcast on their channels.

Yes, with Hulu you can choose Hulu with adds. The next level up ($10 more per month) would be no adds. I don’t mind commercials. I still take bathroom breaks.

Back