What the election is about:

I want fascism: Trump.

I want democracy: Biden.

No, for 75% + of America it's about:

A. The economy stupid! Americans want government to spend less and keep inflation and prices low.
B. Stopping illegal immigration. Americans overwhelmingly are against illegal immigration and want a secure border and illegals deported.
C. The government not telling us we have to go green on everything from our choice of cars to what kind of air conditioner and stove we can buy.
D. About ending shit like lawfare and the use of government to repress citizens
E. Not using tax money to buy votes like forgiving student loan debt for starters.

You want democracy? You won't get it from the Democrats or Biden, that's for damn sure.

No, for 75% + of America it's about:

A. The economy stupid! Americans want government to spend less and keep inflation and prices low.
B. Stopping illegal immigration. Americans overwhelmingly are against illegal immigration and want a secure border and illegals deported.
C. The government not telling us we have to go green on everything from our choice of cars to what kind of air conditioner and stove we can buy.
D. About ending shit like lawfare and the use of government to repress citizens
E. Not using tax money to buy votes like forgiving student loan debt for starters.

You want democracy? You won't get it from the Democrats or Biden, that's for damn sure.
Then why did Trump stop the bill that was supposed to fix the immigration problem? Immigration is an issue the Reds want to keep.
The others, you are just an ill-informed sucker for Trump.

Then why did Trump stop the bill that was supposed to fix the immigration problem? Immigration is an issue the Reds want to keep.
The others, you are just an ill-informed sucker for Trump.
Because it didn't "fix" the immigration problem. Instead, it rewarded criminal activity by legalizing those here illegally while doing little or nothing to secure the border. The first time that ploy was pulled by the Left was during the Reagan administration. SSDD.

A less politically biased view:

Even the NYT agrees it wasn't a fix to the problem, just a feel good band-aid.

CBS says what I said

Back