What the F happened to Rudy?

LurchAddams

There Can be Only One!
He was "America's Mayor"! He was a hero. What happens to people that they glue themselves to fucknuts like trump? Is it because trump espouses racism and that's what these losers latch onto? Despite the corruption, lies, etc.. if it's racist, they love it?

Inquiring minds need to know!

Comments?

https://www.axios.com/2023/08/30/rudy-giuliani-georgia-election-workers-defamation

"A federal judge ruled Wednesday that Rudy Giuliani is liable for defaming two election workers in Georgia, Ruby Freeman and her daughter, Shaye Moss, according to a court filing.

Why it matters: The ruling could add to Giuliani's ballooning legal fees — and comes after he was indicted in Fulton County alongside former President Trump over his alleged efforts to flip 2020 election results."

He's ruined now. And broke. And all because he kissed the ass of a mob boss type con man - which is ironic because Rudy used to bust mob bosses when he was a DA in NY.

He ruined the lives of two women with propaganda about "passing a jump drive". Spoiler alert: The "jump drive" was a ginger mint.

He's ruined now. And broke. And all because he kissed the ass of a mob boss type con man - which is ironic because Rudy used to bust mob bosses when he was a DA in NY.
Irony noted.

Agreed he was an American hero and leader after 9/11 and Time magazine's Person of the Year 2001, but his scandals and affairs began to catch up to him. After his failed 2008 Presidential bid, he began an 8 year slide into the cesspool of Donald Trump in 2016.

TBH, Rudy now reminds me of Flounder in Animal House where Trump is the one telling him, "Rudy! You fucked up! You trusted us!" LOL

Now Rudy is royally fucked and headed for prison. FWIW, I think he'll take the easy way out before he spends his first night of a prison sentence.

Irony noted.

Agreed he was an American hero and leader after 9/11 and Time magazine's Person of the Year 2001, but his scandals and affairs began to catch up to him. After his failed 2008 Presidential bid, he began an 8 year slide into the cesspool of Donald Trump in 2016.

TBH, Rudy now reminds me of Flounder in Animal House where Trump is the one telling him, "Rudy! You fucked up! You trusted us!" LOL

Now Rudy is royally fucked and headed for prison. FWIW, I think he'll take the easy way out before he spends his first night of a prison sentence.

He's already broke. trump's going to let him swing. I think the crux of Rudy's madness started when he lost his bid for the 2008 presidency. He blames the Dems for it and saw sticking to trump as a means to an end to eradicate the Dems.

He's already broke. trump's going to let him swing.

I think the crux of Rudy's madness started when he lost his bid for the 2008 presidency. He blames the Dems for it and saw sticking to trump as a means to an end to eradicate the Dems.

Agreed, which is also a major fuck-up of Donnie; he burns the people who helped him. That leaves them no choice but to try to save themselves by turning on him.

Agreed on Rudy's madness starting after 2008. I don't know his reasoning, but believe it's irrational. Irrational people can blame whomever they like, but they're still irrational.

Back