What the hell is wrong with Democrats and or the Media?

Jarod

Contributor
Has anyone heard the comment Obama made about bitter people?

Talk about making a mountian out of a moll hill.

One problem with American culture is the attempt to make something out of nuthing for profit..

The media does it all the time.
Some Doctors do it.
Obviously there are Attorney's who do it.
Hell, just about everyone does it.

People need to learn to chill and be happy with what they have, make a living out of the business that is there, dont create work... its causing problems in our culture.

Not only are so many Americans Obease, they are over entertained, and over medicated and over litigated, and over advertised to!

Yes I agree its horseshit.

He spoke the truth and somehow its worse than the lies of Hillary or the McSame embrace of failed policies.

I freely admit to having no compass on these kinds of things, and generally being wrong about them, but I do think this could cut both ways. Yes, his remarks will piss some people off, but the media firestorm about them will also work the other way with some people.

Yes I agree its horseshit.

He spoke the truth and somehow its worse than the lies of Hillary or the McSame embrace of failed policies.

Most people agree with what he said...

If Obama looses because a former preacher at his church is a racist and he pointed out that some peole are bitter... America gets what it deserves.

Most people agree with what he said...

If Obama looses because a former preacher at his church is a racist and he pointed out that some peole are bitter... America gets what it deserves.

I agree, but up to this point Americans are still standing against the tide of constant propaganda. We are still passing the test.

The reign of Bush and the neocon horde has awakened the American conscience and caused us to re-examine what we digest as truth or importance. Obama could not have come along after Bill Clinton and be this close to the presidency.

Some are calling Obama "teflon", but the reality is Americans have seen this kind of politrickery before and they reject it.

Let's give credit where it's due .. and Americans deserve a lot of credit for an awakening.

I agree, but up to this point Americans are still standing against the tide of constant propaganda. We are still passing the test.

The reign of Bush and the neocon horde has awakened the American conscience and caused us to re-examine what we digest as truth or importance. Obama could not have come along after Bill Clinton and be this close to the presidency.

Some are calling Obama "teflon", but the reality is Americans have seen this kind of politrickery before and they reject it.

Let's give credit where it's due .. and Americans deserve a lot of credit for an awakening.

Americans have woke up and are ready to choose one of these three bozos as our president ? :gives:

Back