What the? How many hands does she have?

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
61190174.jpg

From the Hartford Courant...

http://www.courant.com/chi-2obama-stairs20110427115828,0,7669672.photo

We've seem the lefties photoshop some amazing stuff over the last 11 years...these amateurs need to let the big boys
of MSM do their propaganda photos for them....
they did great stuff for the anti war, anti Bush rallys and racist stuff of Obama to blame on the right... but this is just so amateurish...

We've seem the lefties photoshop some amazing stuff over the last 11 years...these amateurs need to let the big boys
of MSM do their propaganda photos for them....
they did great stuff for the anti war, anti Bush rallys and racist stuff of Obama to blame on the right... but this is just so amateurish...

There is another person deboarding the plane directly behind Michelle Obama you incredible nincompoop!

what a moron...its her hand....look at her other hand

you're such an apologist you can't find it in yourself to admit its a bad photoshop....

Michelle's left hand is over by the handrail of the stairs...her Right hand is holding the President's hand...

Good GOD man, you are so filled with hate for me you can't even admit I am right about something trivial like this?

The third hand isn't even the right color!! It has a much lighter skin tone than either of Michelle Obama's hands!

No...really...ya think?

lol. I was saying that to the person who said it was obviously somebody standing behind her, that is not there.

Whomever photoshopped the print should be fired for incompetence. And the photo editor too.

To me it appears as if they photoshopped in the hand holding from another image, then forgot to remove the hand from the actual photo. Her arm appears to be going straight down. And the skin-tone is clearly the same as her other hand...

I don't know why they thought it necessary, but it isn't like they are constantly attached to each other.

It can now be revealed. Obama is a secret Hindu, and he's married to Kali.

kali.jpe

There is another person deboarding the plane directly behind Michelle Obama you incredible nincompoop!
No shit loser.....its obviously a photoshopped picture.....
Where you thinking damo was serious about her having 3 hands in the op ?,
Or yurt's calling her an alien....... you fool.....

You got all hot an bothered over a sloppy propaganda picture.....99% of the shit out there is touched up .......

usually, to make Democrats appealing and Republicans look foolish....:bleh::thup:

Michelle's left hand is over by the handrail of the stairs...her Right hand is holding the President's hand...

Good GOD man, you are so filled with hate for me you can't even admit I am right about something trivial like this?

The third hand isn't even the right color!! It has a much lighter skin tone than either of Michelle Obama's hands!

weird...when others disagree with you...it is not because of hate...but when i do...it is because of hate...protest a bit much zyperbole

the hands are the same...look at the fingertips. please, this isn't anything for you to upset about and start ranting and raving about hatred...sheesh, we're merely disagreeing over a picture and you start frothing at the mouth...count to 10 slowly

Back