What the new deal accomplished

It wasnt me.

If you look at this graph you will see that in 1937 it dips.

The reason is FDR backed of the stimulus to balence the budget.

He had to then go back to the original plan to see further results.

This is history repeting.

All R gov gave us a depression last time too BTW.

and look what that all D gov gave us during that time. A central government that could dictate what plant we can grow on our own property, for our own use, and how much of it we could plant. go freedom.

The New Deal made class warfare work for the Democratic Party for the first time since the Panic of 1837 (roughly 1 century). Without that success, it would have eventually died off as irrelevant (unless you consider its other issues of the day to have been reputable).

and look what that all D gov gave us during that time. A central government that could dictate what plant we can grow on our own property, for our own use, and how much of it we could plant. go freedom.

hahahahahaha, who ended prohibition dude?

But remember hes a horrible freedom stealer in your mind.

Trying to pretend that freedoms are being taken away by the new deal is complete stupidity.

Your guy tried to claim Habeaus Corpus was not guarnateed and I never saw you flinch.

But remember hes a horrible freedom stealer in your mind.
NFA of 1934, Agricultural Adjustment Act of 1938, and BATF just to name a few stolen freedoms.

Trying to pretend that freedoms are being taken away by the new deal is complete stupidity.
and how horribly wrong you've been proven to be.

Your guy tried to claim Habeaus Corpus was not guarnateed and I never saw you flinch.
I wasn't on here at that time, but not only did I flinch, I screamed bloody murder to anyone that would listen.

You've obviously mistaken me for a neo con republican.

FDR was one of the worst presidents, and probably one of the most evil human beings in all history.

I look at FDR and GW as both great and terrible presidents. There are others I could throw in, ie., JFK, Nixon, and Reagan. They had strong good and bad things they did, purposefully or inadvertently for the country.

Desh - 1937 was the year of the Second New Deal. Also, the economy improved throughout 1936 after the court struck down much of the First New Deal in 1935. But the economic trends of those three years are merely coincidental...

Desh - 1937 was the year of the Second New Deal. Also, the economy improved throughout 1936 after the court struck down much of the First New Deal in 1935. But the economic trends of those three years are merely coincidental...

Not too mention that by this time, Hitler's breath was being felt...

Well, at about that time, the militarism of Germany and Japan had actually succeeded at pulling them out of the global Depression. I'm not going to agree however, that America was greatly impacted by Germany though. We were more concerned over what was going on in Manchuria. We weren't even concerned that Italy was on the move in Ethiopia.

Well, at about that time, the militarism of Germany and Japan had actually succeeded at pulling them out of the global Depression. I'm not going to agree however, that America was greatly impacted by Germany though. We were more concerned over what was going on in Manchuria. We weren't even concerned that Italy was on the move in Ethiopia.

Haha mostly because they were fucking it up hardcore.

Back