What they teach their children

I did not. You should try being sincere in your posts. I always am. I say what I believe.
Some people believe the Earth is flat. Just 'cause you believe it, doesn't make it true. I'm 100% certain that there are good Palestinians. Pointing out that the terrorist -run TV stations are brainwashing children isn't a reflection of all Palestinians.

Some people believe the Earth is flat. Just 'cause you believe it, doesn't make it true. I'm 100% certain that there are good Palestinians. Pointing out that the terrorist -run TV stations are brainwashing children isn't a reflection of all Palestinians.
Okay. Israel is carrying out a genocide. Just because the Germans did it to them does not mean they are morally allowed one free genocide.

Okay. Israel is carrying out a genocide. Just because the Germans did it to them does not mean they are morally allowed one free genocide.
Israel is not carrying out genocide. Israel is more than sufficiently equipped to carry out genocide and, if they were, the war would look much, much different than it has. It would have been over by now and there would be no doubt that genocide had occurred.

Israel is not carrying out genocide. Israel is more than sufficiently equipped to carry out genocide and, if they were, the war would look much, much different than it has. It would have been over by now and there would be no doubt that genocide had occurred.
Genocide is not war.

Adding on to my above post.....

Israel has one of the most powerful air forces in the world, which they have minimally utilized so far. If Israel wanted to wipe Palestine, and every Palestinian, off the map, they could.

My man, my youngest brother teaches math at a orthodox Jewish jr. high. The level of institutionalized bias propaganda on varies subjects in relation to the real world would make your head explode! Mind you, none of the students or their families live in Israel and never have experienced combat situations and such, so it's all dogmatic & academic to them. Just saying.

Israel had been in a state of low-level belligerency with Gaza for years… but was letting tens of thousands of Gazans into Israel, every day, for work they couldn’t find in Gaza. Israel was providing clean water and electricity to Gaza, and when Gaza refused to pay for it, Israel protested and kept providing it anyway.

That was the situation when, on October 7, 2023, Hamas invaded Israel from Gaza, killing 1400 people brutally and horribly, and capturing over 240 people to be hostages. Some of the murdered were simply shot; others were burned alive. Many were tortured first, and then killed, in a fashion that gave nightmares to emergency rescue workers and to hardened wartime journalists.

But never mind that. Let’s just look at the numbers. 1400 dead, out of an Israeli population of 9 million. 240 kidnapped from the same population. Were you to extrapolate those percentages to the United States, with over 320 million people, what would that look like?

An Oct. 7 attack against the United States would mean nearly fifty thousand people murdered, and over 8,500 people kidnapped… all in one terrible day.

Please remember that the United States lost about 3000 people at Pearl Harbor in 1941, and about 3000 people in the Sep. 11 attacks in 2001. By percentage of population, the Oct. 7 attack on Israel was far deadlier than Pearl Harbor and 9/11 combined.

And yet each of those attacks was enough to send the United States to war. Each of those wars lasted years, and resulted in tens of thousands of civilians deaths. And the United States military is considered one of the more moral fighting forces out there.

Is Israel fighting in at least as ethical a fashion as the United States did, in response to Pearl Harbor and 9/11? Absolutely. Israel warned Gaza of imminent ground operations, and then gave civilians three weeks to get out of the combat zone. Israel told the civilians where to go, and even ceased com
I challenge any country on Earth to behave that ethically… especially when facing the human monsters who perpetrated the horrors of Oct. 7 2023.

Israel is, arguably, behaving better, under horrible circumstances, than any country on Earth has any right to expect. And yet somehow, Israel going above and beyond is somehow just not good enough.

Israel had been in a state of low-level belligerency with Gaza for years… but was letting tens of thousands of Gazans into Israel, every day, for work they couldn’t find in Gaza. Israel was providing clean water and electricity to Gaza, and when Gaza refused to pay for it, Israel protested and kept providing it anyway.

That was the situation when, on October 7, 2023, Hamas invaded Israel from Gaza, killing 1400 people brutally and horribly, and capturing over 240 people to be hostages. Some of the murdered were simply shot; others were burned alive. Many were tortured first, and then killed, in a fashion that gave nightmares to emergency rescue workers and to hardened wartime journalists.

But never mind that. Let’s just look at the numbers. 1400 dead, out of an Israeli population of 9 million. 240 kidnapped from the same population. Were you to extrapolate those percentages to the United States, with over 320 million people, what would that look like?

An Oct. 7 attack against the United States would mean nearly fifty thousand people murdered, and over 8,500 people kidnapped… all in one terrible day.

Please remember that the United States lost about 3000 people at Pearl Harbor in 1941, and about 3000 people in the Sep. 11 attacks in 2001. By percentage of population, the Oct. 7 attack on Israel was far deadlier than Pearl Harbor and 9/11 combined.

And yet each of those attacks was enough to send the United States to war. Each of those wars lasted years, and resulted in tens of thousands of civilians deaths. And the United States military is considered one of the more moral fighting forces out there.

Is Israel fighting in at least as ethical a fashion as the United States did, in response to Pearl Harbor and 9/11? Absolutely. Israel warned Gaza of imminent ground operations, and then gave civilians three weeks to get out of the combat zone. Israel told the civilians where to go, and even ceased com
I challenge any country on Earth to behave that ethically… especially when facing the human monsters who perpetrated the horrors of Oct. 7 2023.

Israel is, arguably, behaving better, under horrible circumstances, than any country on Earth has any right to expect. And yet somehow, Israel going above and beyond is somehow just not good enough.
Jimmy Carter explained the apartheid situation in the area. Trying to portray the Israeli's as benevolent to "those" people is a joke.....Israel is IN CONTROL of the economy, the water, etc. The Oct. 7th attack was reminiscent of our 9-11, a coincidental cluster fuck of security and intelligence by the sitting administration's actions that gave the enemy a virtual invitation to commit a devastating attack.

Our gov't lied and started/continued a war/occupation of Iraq, then unnecessarily went into Afghanistan for 20 years (both failures in the long run). Thousands of US military needlessly killed/maimed/wounded. Thousands of Iraqi & Afghans needlessly killed/maimed/wounded.

Israeli is currently bombing a population of people into near extinction. You don't act all benevolent by "warning" a dense population to move to an area away from the warfare, then subsequently bomb that area unless you want to remove that population whether civilian or combatant.

That's it.

My man, my youngest brother teaches math at a orthodox Jewish jr. high. The level of institutionalized bias propaganda on varies subjects in relation to the real world would make your head explode! Mind you, none of the students or their families live in Israel and never have experienced combat situations and such, so it's all dogmatic & academic to them. Just saying.
Let me take a guess , I'm not accusing you antisemistism
Jimmy Carter explained the apartheid situation in the area. Trying to portray the Israeli's as benevolent to "those" people is a joke.....Israel is IN CONTROL of the economy, the water, etc. The Oct. 7th attack was reminiscent of our 9-11, a coincidental cluster fuck of security and intelligence by the sitting administration's actions that gave the enemy a virtual invitation to commit a devastating attack.

Our gov't lied and started/continued a war/occupation of Iraq, then unnecessarily went into Afghanistan for 20 years (both failures in the long run). Thousands of US military needlessly killed/maimed/wounded. Thousands of Iraqi & Afghans needlessly killed/maimed/wounded.

Israeli is currently bombing a population of people into near extinction. You don't act all benevolent by "warning" a dense population to move to an area away from the warfare, then subsequently bomb that area unless you want to remove that population whether civilian or combatant.

That's it.
Israeli is currently bombing a population of people into near extinction.
Bull shit

Let me take a guess, you live in NY or LI , you stated your father was a cop can I assume Irish ?

The reason I asked my experience growing up in NYC the Irish were the most prolific Jew haters

just sayin

Let me take a guess , I'm not accusing you antisemistism

Bull shit

Let me take a guess, you live in NY or LI , you stated your father was a cop can I assume Irish ?

The reason I asked my experience growing up in NYC the Irish were the most prolific Jew haters

just sayin
Ahh, struck a nerve did I son?

You can't logically or factually refute or disprove what I stated, which can be easily documented on line. So you stamp your feet like a petulant child and then go on a personal attack you deem effective.

My, my, my .... you suddenly act EXACTLY like one of our resident MAGA mooks. A pity.

Oh, and for the record...both parents are black Americans, as were their parents....as am I. Judging by your most response here, I dare say that even a suburban, lower middle class brother like me who's dealt with bigotry on all levels all his life is "blacker than you".

Don't start none, won't be none - James Brown.

Back