what we need are more armed citizens to reduce the population

If we required all citizens to carry arms at all times it would be badass.

It would be truly awesome if entire streets and cities really did go into shootout mode. I was dissapointed by the outcome of concealed carry laws.

If we required all citizens to carry arms at all times it would be badass.

It would be truly awesome if entire streets and cities really did go into shootout mode. I was dissapointed by the outcome of concealed carry laws.

Think of the tourism possibilities. In Tombstone they have little plaques everywhere which describes the various shootouts they had in town. I thought that was awesome. And then there was the OK Corral of course. And Boot Hill with those humorous epitaphs. Can you imagine if they did that in Chicago or LA or St Louis or Philadelphia and so on? Damnit I need to get into it, it could be a great tourism business! I'd leave the Civil War battlefields alone though, I think that would be in bad taste and all.

Think of the tourism possibilities. In Tombstone they have little plaques everywhere which describes the various shootouts they had in town. I thought that was awesome. And then there was the OK Corral of course. And Boot Hill with those humorous epitaphs. Can you imagine if they did that in Chicago or LA or St Louis or Philadelphia and so on? Damnit I need to get into it, it could be a great tourism business! I'd leave the Civil War battlefields alone though, I think that would be in bad taste and all.

too true, leave the more formal wars alone and just highlight the personal wars

not only would we increase tourism, decrease population, but i bet people would be a lot more polite...the survivors that is:):clink:

Back