What's next for leftists? Here you go

THERE WAS NO ITEM LINKED TO ANY RELIABLE SOURCE LIAR!

Never saw such bullshit in all my life!

FAIL!

Directly from the ICJ you jackass

https://www.icj.org/icj-publishes-a...zation-of-individuals-and-entire-communities/

From that link:

"The principles are aimed at offering a clear, accessible and operational legal framework and practical legal guidance – based on general principles of criminal law and international human rights law and standards – on the application of the criminal law to conduct associated with:

sexual and reproductive health and rights, including abortion;
consensual sexual activities, including in such contexts as sex outside marriage, same-sex sexual relations, adolescent sexual activity and sex work;"

Last edited:
Oh course there was. I can't help it if you're an idiot.

You could help the fact that you are an idiot- BY JUST REALIZING THAT YOU ARE LYING AND NOT FACING REALITY!

Hey, I'm just here to help dude.

I'm thinking of you! I can't let you go around believing lies and being hateful.

What kind of person would then I become- IF I DID?

THERE WAS NO ITEM LINKED TO ANY RELIABLE SOURCE LIAR!

Never saw such bullshit in all my life!

FAIL!

From the research paper linked in OP

"Sexually offending and incarcerated pedophilic men show increased rates of left-handedness, have shorter stature, experience twice as many head injuries before the age of 13 as normal counterparts, and seem to have lower intelligence than teleiophilic men (Blanchard et al., 2003, 2007; Cantor et al., 2004, 2005, 2007). These variables are present in pedophilic men significantly more often than in healthy control, but it is not clear if the reason for this is the sexual behavior disorder, the pedophilic preference, or even another factor."

You're left handed arent you? We can already check off low intelligence for you.

So anyone with a functioning brain could have seen this coming. It's going to be the next leftist outrage. Its the next obvious step. I wonder who they will get on the bud light can for this one? And save us your whining about the source, each item is linked to the source.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/the-trans-mind-virus-is-mutating/

But they won't okey doak polygamy because that one is done almost entirely today by Right wing Mormons... Hypocrisy on the Left, how usual...

From the research paper linked in OP

"Sexually offending and incarcerated pedophilic men show increased rates of left-handedness, have shorter stature, experience twice as many head injuries before the age of 13 as normal counterparts, and seem to have lower intelligence than teleiophilic men (Blanchard et al., 2003, 2007; Cantor et al., 2004, 2005, 2007). These variables are present in pedophilic men significantly more often than in healthy control, but it is not clear if the reason for this is the sexual behavior disorder, the pedophilic preference, or even another factor."

You're left handed arent you? We can already check off low intelligence for you.

My MY, sounds like something from the REEFER MADNESS movie! :thinking:

What in the world were these guys smoking? Each other's cocks? :laugh:

At what point did it become leftist agenda to allow pre teens to determine their own gender, want teens to vote when they can drive, get tattoos and abortions without their parents knowledge or consent, but deny them other rights belonging to adults like tobacco use, alcohol use, and owning firearms????????

you lefties are streamlining yourselves in to a psych evaluation

Back