What's the deal with Twitter links?

Matt Dillon

Semolina comes from wheat
I cannot see them here if posted like..in an OP.

However, if I go to quote the post I can get the link and go see what it's about.

Is there a way for me to fix this, or no?

Maybe some kind of forum setting to where I can see Twitter stuff all the time?

Take for instance "ziggy". ziggy posts OPs based on Twitter links and they just appear blank to me. :dunno:

Earl aka bluzman61 used Twatter links a lot, too.

However, if I go to quote the post I can get the link and go see what it's about.

Take for instance "ziggy". ziggy posts OPs based on Twitter links and they just appear blank to me. :dunno:

Biden's censors delay conservative's posts until they have taken screenshots and sent them to the FBI for future criminal investigation. Then they appear on your screen.

Biden's censors delay conservative's posts until they have taken screenshots and sent them to the FBI for future criminal investigation. Then they appear on your screen.

I would prefer a more legitimate answer, thank you.

be8.png

Ooo Wee! Check out that machine! :D

Double floppy power!

The big stuff goes on tape drives. ;)

I doubt machines like that ever hooked up to the internet.

Last edited:

How old is your browser? You may need to update it.

How old is your browser? You may need to update it.

It's Firefox ..fairly recent. It does HTML5. :dunno:

It's quite up to date. I don't want no experimental garbage.

Probably newer than the other thread I posted on the same topic. (Which Legion just reminded me of)

That I never got an answer for.

It's possible some forum setting stops me from seeing Twatter stuff here.

The Admin uses a phone. I'm probably barking up the wrong cliff here.

There is no JPP technical support advisor.
I'm OK with that.

Last edited:
I have a different problem.......on the Chrome laptop in the kitchen I can not get sound on any videos posted here......if its a youtube video I can click watch on YouTube and listen there.......Twitter I cannot get sound at all........is there a setting I need to toggle on the Chromebook?....

I have a different problem.......on the Chrome laptop in the kitchen I can not get sound on any videos posted here......if its a youtube video I can click watch on YouTube and listen there.......Twitter I cannot get sound at all........is there a setting I need to toggle on the Chromebook?....

I'm not that familiar with Android stuff. Might be something in the settings?

Wait, you said here...hmm..idk.

Twitter videos are muted by default. Click or tap the video to restart playback with audio enabled.

Ignore the troll.

You are not the only one with this problem. It might has to do with cookies. Try this. Let me know.

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/embedded-tweets-not-loading-fix.2434363/

Back