WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PHANTASMAL AND BUTTER??

Dachshund

Verified User
What's the difference between PHANTASMAL and butter??...

Butter's harder to spread :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

What's the difference between PHANTASMAL and butter??...

Butter's harder to spread :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Its fine to disagree with others,....fight it out tooth and nail all you want,...I do. BUT.........this isnt right. Most of the gals in here are older women, married with children and grandchildren. Posts like this are over the line,.....lots of other things to jab at them with. The sex talk crap is over the line. Class it up a bit.

Its fine to disagree with others,....fight it out tooth and nail all you want,...I do. BUT.........this isnt right. Most of the gals in here are older women, married with children and grandchildren. Posts like this are over the line,.....lots of other things to jab at them with. The sex talk crap is over the line. Class it up a bit.
For God's sake...it's a joke. (Phantasmal couldn't give a toss, in any case). Don't be such a Puritanical grouch Besides, I've seen a hell of a lot worse on this forum. A lot of White American males have definitely still got a good dose of the old Calvinist ethic in them. Thats a good thing, I guess, MOST of the time.

For God's sake...it's a joke. (Phantasmal couldn't give a toss, in any case). Don't be such a Puritanical grouch Besides, I've seen a hell of a lot worse on this forum. A lot of White American males have definitely still got a good dose of the old Calvinist ethic in them. Thats a good thing, I guess, MOST of the time.

Do try to behave like an adult.

Im no goodie 2 shoes,.....believe you me... :) I cant say its fair because its not,.. but Ive always thought that with age comes a certain line in the sand that you just dont cross. Cracking a sexual joke about a 30 year old woman? Its not really right either but at least its kind of understandable and even somewhat acceptable in a way,...kind of. Cracking a sex joke about a 70 year old Grandma? No,....you just dont go there. Its seedy,....you just dont do it.

Back