What's the Difference?

So you find an article from an avowed white nationalist to prove some kind of point?

Thank God he died the other day. Let him rot in hell.

That was a good article, but I disagree with it on a number of points. It tries to categorize leftism as an ideology with consistent beliefs. It suggests that the left wing movement is getting stronger - something that is predicted to be the case going forward, but it's roughly as strong as it's ever been. And it paints leftists as desiring equality of results - which very few, if any, thinkers do.

That was a good article, but I disagree with it on a number of points. It tries to categorize leftism as an ideology with consistent beliefs. It suggests that the left wing movement is getting stronger - something that is predicted to be the case going forward, but it's roughly as strong as it's ever been. And it paints leftists as desiring equality of results - which very few, if any, thinkers do.
I think he's referring to leftism gaining ground in the US, which is definitely true.

I think he's referring to leftism gaining ground in the US, which is definitely true.

Actually leftists and Islamists are gaining ground here. They are allied with each other as well. Both groups have common goals, both are enemies of this nation..

He is an enemy to leftists. YOU are a leftist, therefore, you are an enemy to this nation.

Oh....wait....HE is an enemy to leftists, therefore I am an enemy of the nation?

What? Do you worship this guy? Is he your religion? Seems quite a jump to go from I am an enemy of the author, to an enemy of the nation.

BTW. Who made him boss to decide? That's what makes/made him....and most definitely you, an enemy of the nation. The idea that you get to decide who is and who isn't an enemy. This nation is powered by the people ALL the people. Unfortunately, it's been corrupted to a country powered by the wealthy....so, in a sense....they are an enemy of the nation.

But that's something that I DON'T GET TO DECIDE, is it? And neither do you. The human ego has to be one of God's least thought out creations. Some of us need a regulator attached to it

Actually leftists and Islamists are gaining ground here. They are allied with each other as well. Both groups have common goals, both are enemies of this nation..

Oh, how I wish that was true. Not the Islam part, but maybe if the left had some kind of political power or widespread support, we could do a better job at countering the "push[es] to the right."

Furthermore....what the fuck is "too much equality and liberty"? Sounds like one group of people trying to keep a whole bunch of people down.

It's right wing tripe. The shit that the powerful use to keep you subdued in your shitty job, living in your shitty apartment while they rule the country.

If you and your brethren actually believe this shit....is it any wonder why "leftism" is increasing?

Fucking sheep.

Oh....wait....HE is an enemy to leftists, therefore I am an enemy of the nation?

What? Do you worship this guy? Is he your religion? Seems quite a jump to go from I am an enemy of the author, to an enemy of the nation.

BTW. Who made him boss to decide? That's what makes/made him....and most definitely you, an enemy of the nation. The idea that you get to decide who is and who isn't an enemy. This nation is powered by the people ALL the people. Unfortunately, it's been corrupted to a country powered by the wealthy....so, in a sense....they are an enemy of the nation.

But that's something that I DON'T GET TO DECIDE, is it? And neither do you. The human ego has to be one of God's least thought out creations. Some of us need a regulator attached to it

You conveniently forgot that you made this accusation directly against me. While my accusation was against the leftist /muslim terrorist scum and their alliance.
I'd say that makes you the one that is batshit crazy dumbass.

Originally Posted by OnearmSword

*Originally Posted by Steelplate*
You are an enemy of this nation. You're traitorous scum, and a douchebag to boot.

Furthermore....what the fuck is "too much equality and liberty"? Sounds like one group of people trying to keep a whole bunch of people down.

It's right wing tripe. The shit that the powerful use to keep you subdued in your shitty job, living in your shitty apartment while they rule the country.

If you and your brethren actually believe this shit....is it any wonder why "leftism" is increasing?

Fucking sheep.

Arrogant little twat aren't you?
Think I am a "fucking sheep" do you dumbass?
A lying little punk like you couldn't properly shine my shoes..:lolup:

He is an enemy to leftists. YOU are a leftist, therefore, you are an enemy to this nation.

Damn straight he is an enemy to this nation and a lying appeaser to boot. Little braggarts like him infest almost every political board. Spewing their liberal bullshit and feeling that their pompous asses are sitting on gold thrones..

Steelplate, you're only proving his point. Through this obsessiveness confidence in your own position, and apparent fear of criticism - both heavily expressed in your vulgar posts -, it becomes more than apparent that you have no grounds on which to call him a sheep.

Oh bullshit guys. I get sick and tired of this enemy of the nation crap...that's what I took offense to.

Sorry if I ranted....I'll be sure to extend the same courtesy next time one of you do.

Damn straight he is an enemy to this nation and a lying appeaser to boot. Little braggarts like him infest almost every political board. Spewing their liberal bullshit and feeling that their pompous asses are sitting on gold thrones..

Lying? Where? I just asked a simple question wrapped around a lot of "pissed off". The question was...and still is....what gives this guy or you the right to call anyone an enemy of the nation?

And....what is "too much equality?"

Oh, how I wish that was true. Not the Islam part, but maybe if the left had some kind of political power or widespread support, we could do a better job at countering the "push[es] to the right."

Leftists are gaining ground here but they have had to tailor their positions and melt in with the liberal enlightenment crap to gain much of that ground.

Back