When Good Conspiracy Theories Go Bad

This story clears nothing up, in fact just the opposite. A source not revealed disclosed something someone not disclosed said something.............That clears what up? LOL

And the email are not the big problem, the IM's are, there is a difference that seems to keep getting confused on both sides.

The Republicans will never be swayed by facts! They will all belive this was started by Democrats becuase Hastert and Hannety say so!

NO Jarod, I don't see many defending the fag Foley. He didn't even have sex with anyone but still has no support and has resigned. Did you miss that little fact? But yes it would seem the dems are blowing it all out of portion. That is all they can talk about. I guess that is the plan to win an election, make it about a queer Republican!

NO Jarod, I don't see many defending the fag Foley. He didn't even have sex with anyone but still has no support and has resigned. Did you miss that little fact? But yes it would seem the dems are blowing it all out of portion. That is all they can talk about. I guess that is the plan to win an election, make it about a queer Republican!

Hastert is getting plenty of support from the Republicans and he sat on info indicating that kids were being abused in an attempt to keep his party in power!

No I agree he should have outed Foley for being a faggot, but that is really not illegal is it?

No I agree he should have outed Foley for being a faggot, but that is really not illegal is it?

I am not saying he sould have outed him for being Gay, Foley should have done that himself, and been proud of who he is!

Hastert should have outed Foley because the evidence suggests he was preying on underage boys!

Let me get this straight, my main man, tody, is claiming that Foley is a virgin. This line "He didn't even have sex with anyone" sure seems to indicate that. Could the poster, now known affectionately as "kick ass" tody please post a link or some verification for this apparent rush to judgement. And for those other readers out there: Do you think this is really an example of a "kick ass" post???

Back