When leftists eat their own...

Yakuda

Verified User
I read the following article with little surprise as it happens all too often that leftists will destroy other leftists who won't follow the script. Here the president of Thomas Jefferson University, by all indications a raging leftist, was ousted from tbe job because he "liked"what students categorized as "right wing" tweets. Of course he tried apologizing but that only emboldens the maggots. Did the president get any help? He sure did:

"Sadly, Jefferson CEO, Dr. Joseph Cacchione, a colleague of Tykocinski’s, made no attempt to throw the president a life-line but instead told the press that Tykocinski was “careless” in his tweets, and that “he should have known better.”

Heartwarming words, indeed."

He should have known better. Lol

What gets me is the left claims to love America but if this is how they treat one of their own so just think what they will do to a country they see as racist, misogynistic patriarchal, etc etc. If you believe leftists love America you better get your head out of your ass. Those maggots HATE America.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/thomas-jefferson-university-euthanizes-academic-freedom/

Yakuda seriously lacks self-awareness. What do you think you did to all those you labeled Rino's?

Yakuda seriously lacks self-awareness. What do you think you did to all those you labeled Rino's?

This is one of my favorite leftist tactics, completely ignore the behavior of leftists. Ive told you ignorant maggots a thousand times I don't really care that you destroy peoples lives and livelihoods like you did to this guy in the article, what gets me is all the fucking pretending you do. Like claiming to be tolerant. Leftists are the least tolerant people on the planet. Let me know when you're ready to address the behavior of asshole leftists.

Back