When will jews advocate for defending america's border?

Kamala Trump

Verified User
When will jews put a premium on defending america's border?

Is it never?

seems like never.

seems likes a one sided thing.

someone tell me how im wrong.

MAGA Moron Logic:

Undocumented migrants from Central America are exactly like heavily armed terrorists from Gaza.

Is it never?

seems like never.

When are you going to put a premium on getting help for your mental illness???????

Last edited:

Is it never?

seems like never.

What? Is there a problem at the border? Which one?

No matter what name you choose to use, Asshat,
you still haven't figured out the cap key, I see.

I guess that's just your thing.

MAGA Moron Logic:

Undocumented migrants from Central America are exactly like heavily armed terrorists from Gaza.

Globalist Liar Lie:

ONly poor catholic mexicans excited about picking fruit and low pay construction jobs are crossing the border illegally..

don't be such a mayorkas.

Globalist Liar Lie:

ONly poor catholic mexicans excited about picking fruit and low pay construction jobs are crossing the border illegally..

don't be such a mayorkas.

The whole point of you starting this thread was your demand that Jews think about Central American migrants in the same way they view heavily armed and bloodthirsty Hamas terrorists.

Any attempt by you to deny this was your intention in posting this thread would be a blatant lie.

The whole point of you starting this thread was your demand that Jews think about Central American migrants in the same way they view heavily armed and bloodthirsty Hamas terrorists.

Any attempt by you to deny this was your intention in posting this thread would be a blatant lie.

no.

thats your dishonest framing.

Back