When will the SEC be brought to account?

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
OSU got dicked for two years cause some player traded SWAG for tats, weed and cash. USC still getting ass raped for their PFP scandal. When will the NCAA drop the hammer on Bama, Tenn and ole Miss? All three should get the same penalty as USC did.

OSU got dicked for two years cause some player traded SWAG for tats, weed and cash. USC still getting ass raped for their PFP scandal. When will the NCAA drop the hammer on Bama, Tenn and ole Miss? All three should get the same penalty as USC did.

Maybe when Bama does something wrong? The only thing I have seen is accusations about a tweet on a former Bama player's account that was promptly deleted and was (according to what I read) not at all in the style DJ usually posts in. If there is any evidence of wrongdoing, bring it out and I'll be the first to say punish us.

Maybe when Bama does something wrong? The only thing I have seen is accusations about a tweet on a former Bama player's account that was promptly deleted and was (according to what I read) not at all in the style DJ usually posts in. If there is any evidence of wrongdoing, bring it out and I'll be the first to say punish us.
What about DJ Fluker admiting he got paid and that the payments were systematic and that officials at Alabama were aware of it but turned a blind eye.

USC got the death penatly for less.

OSU got probation for a year with no bowl appearances and a reduction in scholarships for players trading swag for tats and weed.

USC was virtualy given the death penalty for Reggie Bush doing almost the exact same thing Cam Newton did. The NCAA, using incomprehensible illogic said it was ok for a parent to pimp their kid but not an agent....so nothing for Auburn while USC gets the death penalty.

What about DJ Fluker admiting he got paid and that the payments were systematic and that officials at Alabama were aware of it but turned a blind eye.

OSU got probation for a year with no bowl appearances and a reduction in scholarships for players trading swag for tats and weed.

USC was virtualy given the death penalty for Reggie Bush doing almost the exact same thing Cam Newton did. The NCAA, using incomprehensible illogic said it was ok for a parent to pimp their kid but not an agent....so nothing for Auburn while USC gets the death penalty.

The stuff on Fluker's twitter page? I never saw it, but I have read that it was not much like Fluker's writing.

If it is true then bust Bama. I have no problem with it. I just think one questionable twitter post is not enough to demand that the UA be slapped down hard.

And OSU's penalty was not just foor the players trading swag for tatts. The head coach lying to the investigators had a LOT to do with it.

And how long was it between Reggie Bush getting his cash and the NCAA sanctions? 5 or 6 years? The twitter about Fluker happened in April and you demanded sanctions the next week??

The crap with USC was bullshit. The NCAA went way overboard with it. They were trying to scare everyone else. The NCAA needs to be gone, but I doubt that will happen.

Back