When will trump answer reporters questions?

Trump recently did a very long and in depth interview with Bloomberg.....which was almost completely ignored by Regime Media....I suggest that you start there.

Today Trump gave one of his me me me all about me press conferences at his crib and went into yet another tyraid of who's crowd sizes are the biggest....only this time, the fool, the clown, the joke, used the size of Dr. King, Dr. Martin Luther King, the dead guy....Trump compared his I Have A Dream event 50 years ago, to that of his on Jan 6...folks, Trump is insane, unhinged and so unworthy of not just the White house, BUT FUCKIN OXYGEN...THAT MAN IS CRAZY AS FUCK!!​

Trump recently did a very long and in depth interview with Bloomberg.....which was almost completely ignored by Regime Media....I suggest that you start there.
Thr receptionist misses a lot. He is afraid to look at Trumps schedule. Why is the receptionist so scared?

It is important to remember that honesty is a character flaw in WOKE....those who lie their asses off for UTOPIA are the good people, the clean people, in this dystopia we are in.

Back