When will Trump no longer be a convicted felon or adjudicated rapist?

When will an appeals court, state or federal, overturn/vacate Trump's 34 felonies?

• July 31, 2024

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Before election day in November

• Before Jan 21 when the Presidential winner takes office

• June 30, 2025 - (The end of next year's Supreme Court term)

• Sometime in 2026

• Total voters

Poor Richard Saunders

Contributor
There seem to be a lot of posters here predicting that Trump's conviction will be overturned on appeal and that his loss to E Jean Carol will be overturned on appeal. Let's keep this simple and just poll on the 34 felonies.

Feel free to say when you think Trump's other court cases will be overturned.
1. First E Jean Carroll case where the jury found Trump committed sexual assault
2. Second E Jean Carroll case where Trump was found to continue libeling Carroll and has to pay $83 million
3. Case where Trump Organization was found to have committed fraud. (Financial penalty was limited.)
4. The 34 felonies in NY state where Trump was found guilty of falsifying business records.

Which cases do you think Trump will win on appeal and how long will it take?

June 18, 2023 - Trump is convicted of 34 felonies.
June 18, 2023 - Trump is an adjudicated rapist since his actions he was found liable for would be considered rape by most people. Judge's ruling confirms that.

Bush I, Bush II, and Trump,
with the help of their Republican criminal accomplices,
dealt this nation a severe blow with their insane SCOTUS appointments,
and we're in no way certain that the nation will survive it.

The next few months will be telling, but make no mistake.
This republic could very well be finished already.

Bush I, Bush II, and Trump,
with the help of their Republican criminal accomplices,
dealt this nation a severe blow with their insane SCOTUS appointments,
and we're in no way certain that the nation will survive it.

The next few months will be telling, but make no mistake.
This republic could very well be finished already.
If nothing else, SCOTUS is an excellent reason to vote for Biden. If Thomas and/or Alito croak, Biden can put two new justices on the court.

There seem to be a lot of posters here predicting that Trump's conviction will be overturned on appeal and that his loss to E Jean Carol will be overturned on appeal. Let's keep this simple and just poll on the 34 felonies.

Feel free to say when you think Trump's other court cases will be overturned.
1. First E Jean Carroll case where the jury found Trump committed sexual assault
2. Second E Jean Carroll case where Trump was found to continue libeling Carroll and has to pay $83 million
3. Case where Trump Organization was found to have committed fraud. (Financial penalty was limited.)
4. The 34 felonies in NY state where Trump was found guilty of falsifying business records.

Which cases do you think Trump will win on appeal and how long will it take?

June 18, 2023 - Trump is convicted of 34 felonies.
June 18, 2023 - Trump is an adjudicated rapist since his actions he was found liable for would be considered rape by most people. Judge's ruling confirms that.
And yet he's still in the race for the presidency. What's it like wasting 8 years of your life trying to get rid of a guy who only gets stronger the more you attack him? Just think of all the things you've missed because of your hatred.

SCOTUS should care about how the court is viewed in the country. The Roberts Court does not care. The right wing judges are on the take. It is what Trump calls winning. They ignore ethics. They do not factor in what the people think of the court anymore. The institution is being killed from the inside.

And yet he's still in the race for the presidency. What's it like wasting 8 years of your life trying to get rid of a guy who only gets stronger the more you attack him? Just think of all the things you've missed because of your hatred.
LOL. I haven't missed anything because of hatred. I don't hate Trump.
Maybe you should consider all the things you have missed because you worship Trump.

LOL. I haven't missed anything because of hatred. I don't hate Trump.
Maybe you should consider all the things you have missed because you worship Trump.
Sure you do. I actually don't give a shit about trump other than he isn't that imbecile you morons voted for. Understand?

I notice you are the one here who is resorting to name calling and childish tantrums. You are so caught up in your cult like worship you can't see anything outside of your fantasy world.
Well I can see you hate trump so you're either a liar or you're demented. Either way I see I reason to treat you with respect unless you can offer a reason why I should.

Id tell you to stop skanking but ligs gotta oink I guess.
When are you going to realize that nothing you ever say to me will bother me? LOL keep showing everyone what a triggered sad incel you are. No skin off my back. Tata for now!

Back