Jarod

Contributor
Where are...

WRL
DIXIE
SUPERCANDY
DANO DA MANO

All the super cons are hiding?

Dano split ages ago; he couldn't wrap his mind around the lack of logic in his own arguments. Though, I have to say, some of the new righties make him look positively brilliant.

Dixie's still poking around cautiously; kind of sticks to the safe areas, and ignores everytihng else.

WRL left in a fit of false outrage, and I heard the village idiot got married.

LOL @ supercandy.

After years of calling liberals traitors and terrorist supporters, WRL suddenly got "outraged" over a picture of a wounded soldier.

Dano split ages ago; he couldn't wrap his mind around the lack of logic in his own arguments. Though, I have to say, some of the new righties make him look positively brilliant.

Dixie's still poking around cautiously; kind of sticks to the safe areas, and ignores everytihng else.

WRL left in a fit of false outrage, and I heard the village idiot got married.

LOL

Yeah, that one was my fault. The others I had nothing to do with.

You may have started the thing with WRL, but he took heat from quite a few people about his tantrum.

I haven't been here long enough to get to know everyone well. But I don't see the loss of WRL as much of a loss. Dixie is amusing, but only for a short while. The other two must have run before I arrived.

You may have started the thing with WRL, but he took heat from quite a few people about his tantrum.

I haven't been here long enough to get to know everyone well. But I don't see the loss of WRL as much of a loss. Dixie is amusing, but only for a short while. The other two must have run before I arrived.

Actually, Onceler is right. Dano is starting to look smart in retrospect. But you know Superfreak. He'll probably be back.

SF got married?

I said he was in California this week when gay people could first get married. Technically he has not been on this board to refute it so it could possibly be true however I probably wouldn't bet on it.

I said he was in California this week when gay people could first get married. Technically he has not been on this board to refute it so it could possibly be true however I probably wouldn't bet on it.

That's what I thought! :p

I will take credit for running dano off, per his own words. Perhaps I made him think a bit and it was too much for him to handle.

I will take credit for running dano off, per his own words. Perhaps I made him think a bit and it was too much for him to handle.

I can't remember...after all of the daily "liberals responsible for paper arriving late" idiocy that he posted, what was the straw that broke the ol' camel's back?

Not any particular straw he just could not stand being on the same board with me. Reminders of how many times I had proven him wrong I guess.

Back