Where do you all stand on abortion?

Just answer the question. I'm seeing where people stand.

Well Yes Sir Mr. KingRaw! How about you take a wild guess where people stand. Not real difficult on a chat board where we know each other's opinions on most issues.

Well Yes Sir Mr. KingRaw! How about you take a wild guess where people stand. Not real difficult on a chat board where we know each other's opinions on most issues.

Well let's see... I'm a Libertarian... so just use that alleged brain of yours for a minute and see what you decide my stance is.

Libertarians are split over abortion. Some are pro choice and some are pro life like Ron Paul.

I understand but completely disagree with pro-life libertarians.

Basically I'm pro-choice as long as it is not taxpayer funded. It is unfair to make people pay for what they see as murder.

But I completely utterly don't care about abortion. It's something like the 9000000000th most important issue to me, and I wish activists on both sides would get hit by a bus for polarizing American politics like this.

I want to reiterate my support for the killing of babies though.

They are messy, demanding, cry a lot, and shit themselves which makes them worthy of death in my estimation.

Well, an evangelical Bill Keller follower might debate with me over abortion on here this weekend. I wanted to see what crowd this is.

Where do you all stand on abortion?

Standing on an abortion can be quite messy. Step aside, please.

HaHa, I like to stand about three feet back and then just kick her right in the stomach.

Just kidding. That was inappropriate and not funny.

I don't believe abortion should be legal, but I believe you should have the right to choose if your child lives or dies up to 10 years after birth.

Back