Where is the party of trump's red line?

Walt

Back To Reality
Serious question: where is the party of trump's red line for Putin? Where would he invade that would be too far? I will list some possible points that you would start caring, and you say which one it is.

Ukraine? Estonia? Poland? France? UK? Canada? Would you care if Putin invaded New Jersey? How about Arkansas?

Serious question: where is the party of trump's red line for Putin? Where would he invade that would be too far? I will list some possible points that you would start caring, and you say which one it is.

Ukraine? Estonia? Poland? France? UK? Canada? Would you care if Putin invaded New Jersey? How about Arkansas?
A lot of MAGA morons would rather see Putin rule this country, than risk having a Democratic president.

The Russians only want to live in peace....the Americans and our lapdogs the Europeans refuse to allow it.

You mean Obama's "red line" ??

Putin took Crimea under Obama, Ukraine under Biden....got several hundred Russians in Syria killed by US Special Forces in Syria under Trump, and TOOK NOTHING UNDER TRUMP.

Our enemies ran away screaming when Trump was CIC, unlike Pres. Jelly Brain the Balless.

Trump will let his bed buddy Putin do and have anything he wants.
Heck if Putin asked trump for another Blow job Trump would be on his knees in seconds.
Trump GAVE the Taliban everything they were fighting for for 20 years.
and the people on the right even the ones that fought in the Afghan war seem to love him.
and YES I said Trump gave the Taliban EVERYTHING they fought for for 20 year.
to see that all you have to do is read the " Agreement " he signed with them.
it even says in the " agreement " we don't even recognize the Taliban as an entity several times , and IF we don't recognize them what are we even doing talking to them?
Trump even helped get them several seats in the Afghan government that helped them to take it over, released over 5000 prisoners.
I would think those that fought in that war and saw their buddies killed . were shot at , and some wounded would not vote for a person like that.
People on the right really have to take 10 min. and read Trumps great give away
Have a nice day

Trump will let his bed buddy Putin do and have anything he wants.
Heck if Putin asked trump for another Blow job Trump would be on his knees in seconds.
Trump GAVE the Taliban everything they were fighting for for 20 years.
and the people on the right even the ones that fought in the Afghan war seem to love him.
and YES I said Trump gave the Taliban EVERYTHING they fought for for 20 year.
to see that all you have to do is read the " Agreement " he signed with them.
it even says in the " agreement " we don't even recognize the Taliban as an entity several times , and IF we don't recognize them what are we even doing talking to them?
Trump even helped get them several seats in the Afghan government that helped them to take it over, released over 5000 prisoners.
I would think those that fought in that war and saw their buddies killed . were shot at , and some wounded would not vote for a person like that.
People on the right really have to take 10 min. and read Trumps great give away
Have a nice day
Once again; Putin got several hundred dead Russian rom Trump, PERIOD ; he got Crimea and prob Ukraine from Obiden, wo also left the ISIS Caliphate for Trump to clean up. Biden is who handed the Taliban $billions in US military tech, while getting 13 brave Americans murdered in front of the world.

Try REALITY , for a change.

Once again; Putin got several hundred dead Russian rom Trump, PERIOD ; he got Crimea and prob Ukraine from Obiden, wo also left the ISIS Caliphate for Trump to clean up. Biden is who handed the Taliban $billions in US military tech, while getting 13 brave Americans murdered in front of the world.

Try REALITY , for a change.
As for the BS that BIDEN handed the Taliban that military tech. maybe YOU need to read that agreement and se just how unworkable it was.
Have a nice day

Back