Where the Republican/L

Anti-Party

Tea Is The New Kool-Aid
The party minds KNOW what these words are. "Liberals want gay marriage and Conservatives want to stop it through the use of Government".

Because the bible clearly shows that near the END OF ALL TIME there are a lot of gays. Therefor since gay marriage is considered "ok" today there is an onslaught of people attacking gays.

As a father I'm going to quote Kung Fu Panda, "One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.”

The small brains think that gays are the reason the end of time is coming. The reasonable brains know it's just what is happening in that era. So lets talk more about that era.

There are 7 deadly sins. Is gay 1 of them? So if we all sin so much, why do we focus so much on one sin? Because of what is socially acceptable, clearly.

My perspective? I think gays are weird! I don't understand them! I agree with Phil Robertson when he says "there are more options on a woman".

So I do not agree with gays, I do not condone gays because I'm Christian but guess what......................I sin too. And guess what else. I don't judge them because it's not my job. Guess what else. It's CERTAINLY not my job as a Christian to get a job to ensure these gays can't get married. The bible teaches me "don't judge" We have been living counter/productive to that for years.

Last edited:
The party minds KNOW what these words are. "Liberals want gay marriage and Conservatives want to stop it through the use of Government".

Because the bible clearly shows that near the END OF ALL TIME there are a lot of gays. Therefor since gay marriage is considered "ok" today there is an onslaught of people attacking gays.

As a father I'm going to quote Kung Fu Panda, "One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.”

The small brains think that gays are the reason the end of time is coming. The reasonable brains know it's just what is happening in that era. So lets talk more about that era.

There are 7 deadly sins. Is gay 1 of them? So if we all sin so much, why do we focus so much on one sin? Because of what is socially acceptable, clearly.

My perspective? I think gays are weird! I don't understand them! I agree with Phil Robertson when he says "there are more options on a woman".

So I do not agree with gays, I do not condone gays because I'm Christian but guess what......................I sin too. And guess what else. I don't judge them because it's not my job. Guess what else. It's CERTAINLY not my job as a Christian to get a job to ensure these gays can't get married. The bible teaches me "don't judge" We have been living counter/productive to that for years.

LMAO. But your claim to have been a Republican is still the best comedy I have seen.

Back