Where was Powell 4 and 8 years ago?

Jarod

Contributor
McCain's campaign tacticts are a fraction as dispicable as Bush's were. Now Powell comes out decrying the McCain campaign tacticts?

This guy has little creditability with me!

The voting public base decisions on silly stuff. Not to say that I did not vote for Obama, but it had nuthign to do with Powell's endorsement.

He was where too many Americans were at the time. He was supporting his party no matter what.

Now he has finnally faced the facts that his fancy created.

At least he is not still backing the party no matter what.

He has joined the rest of us who are truely country first.

McCain's campaign tacticts are a fraction as dispicable as Bush's were. Now Powell comes out decrying the McCain campaign tacticts?

This guy has little creditability with me!

Hey Jarod...Thanks for coming to the adults table.... 3 years too late....

If you didnt know that Colin Powell was a fraud back in 2005 you need to go back to school....

CK

He was where too many Americans were at the time. He was supporting his party no matter what.

Now he has finnally faced the facts that his fancy created.

At least he is not still backing the party no matter what.
He has joined the rest of us who are truely country first.

Yeah. I guess that's something for his legacy.

He reminds me so much of my dad.

I think hes an honorable man who lost his way and was sucked into the deception.

I Do think he knew he was screwing the pooch.

I do think hes trying to unscrew the coutnry now.

There were just so many who got sucked in.

People I admire in my own life got sucked in.

No one is perfect...... except me of course.

I belvive Powel is right about all he said, but why now? THe only difference I can see is that Cheney was qualified to step in had GWB choked to death on that pretzel. Palin is not qualified to be president.

I belvive Powel is right about all he said, but why now? THe only difference I can see is that Cheney was qualified to step in had GWB choked to death on that pretzel. Palin is not qualified to be president.
The timing makes many question whether he would have endorsed McCain if the polls were reversed.

Lookie here. Now we know the real reason for the endorsement. Follow the money....

WASHINGTON (AP) — Colin Powell will have a role as a top presidential adviser in an Obama administration, the Democratic White House hopeful said Monday.

"He will have a role as one of my advisers," Barack Obama said on NBC's "Today" in an interview aired Monday, a day after Powell, a four-star general and President Bush's former secretary of state, endorsed him.
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5isOFwdbq0tsqatW6vJpkDRTI1gMgD93U7L401

Back