Where's Dixie?

ib1yysguy

What ever happened to Palin saving the ticket? I thought we had "no idea what was coming" and we'd be praying to the God we don't believe in wondering what happened to the polls by October.

Dixie is currently writing the 14-16 paragraph post denying that he ever predicted anything, saying that Republicans work better in the minority, anyway, rationalizing that it's good for conservatives that McCain didn't win this time, asserting that America is still a very conservative nation and telling us all - many times over - how very happy he is, and how this doesn't affect him one bit.

Dixie is currently writing the 14-16 paragraph post denying that he ever predicted anything, saying that Republicans work better in the minority, anyway, rationalizing that it's good for conservatives that McCain didn't win this time, asserting that America is still a very conservative nation and telling us all - many times over - how very happy he is, and how this doesn't affect him one bit.

i can't wait to read it.

No, too many points with merit for a Dixie post.

:lmao:

And making sure his vast fortune is being kept outside the US, so it can't be touched.

He is in his house, all the drapes are drawn, Proud to be an American is playing over and over on his CD player and he is balled up on the floor in the fetal position hugging his picture of Reagan and crying.

Give him time, he will show up. He has to listen to a couple days worth of Rush Linberger to figure out how to react.

He is in his house, all the drapes are drawn, Proud to be an American is playing over and over on his CD player and he is balled up on the floor in the fetal position hugging his picture of Reagan and crying.

You left out listening to Rush.

I wonder if Rush has had a stroke yet ?

I just caught Rush for a few minutes. He was talking about all the great conservative victories on the propositions, and cackling about what he already sees as a failed Obama Presidency, and the stupid belief people have in Obama.

Sad man...

Nope I listened at lunch. I have promised not to speak negativly about him for 6 months, but I guess reporting on what he said is not speaking negativly.

He said that McCain was not really a conservative, and that the conservatives need to purge the party of appologists and those who are not real conservatives, then things would turn around.

Nope I listened at lunch. I have promised not to speak negativly about him for 6 months, but I guess reporting on what he said is not speaking negativly.

He said that McCain was not really a conservative, and that the conservatives need to purge the party of appologists and those who are not real conservatives, then things would turn around.

How can anyone quote Runt Limpball and not speak negatively ?

Back