Where's It At In The Constitution?

Robo

Verified User
Where in our Constitution can I find the federal government’s power to acquire/confiscate State lands and establish them as “Federal Lands” without an amendment to our Constitution?

Has anybody in Washington D. C. ever read the Constitution? Has anybody in the federal government ever been loyal to their oath of office?

“I do solemnly swear to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of The United States Of America, so help me God.”

2lw002.jpg

"WTF is this shit you guys put in here, this oath I gotta take? Fuck that!"

Where in our Constitution can I find the federal government’s power to acquire/confiscate State lands and establish them as “Federal Lands” without an amendment to our Constitution?

Has anybody in Washington D. C. ever read the Constitution? Has anybody in the federal government ever been loyal to their oath of office?

“I do solemnly swear to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of The United States Of America, so help me God.”

As far as I can see the fed has never, confiscated State lands and establish them as “Federal Lands”.

As far as I can see the fed has never, confiscated State lands and establish them as “Federal Lands”.

http://www.cdfe.org/cdfe-action-fund/epas-new-form-of-land-seizure/

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has the unfettered right to declare any piece of land ANYWHERE (under the Clean Water Act) as a "wetlands." At the Obama Environmental Protection Agency's discretion, they can take over your private property, or tell you that you can't build your dream home on the land you bought simply by designating it a "wetland."

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has the unfettered right to declare any piece of land ANYWHERE (under the Clean Water Act) as a "wetlands." At the Obama Environmental Protection Agency's discretion, they can take over your private property, or tell you that you can't build your dream home on the land you bought simply by designating it a "wetland."

If that is true, its still not confiscating State lands and establishing them as "federal lands".

It was not an analogy. Look up the word. You said, "if you are told that you can't do something with your own private property, how is that not confiscating it?"

I gave you an example of how its not confiscating it.

Doesnt address older portions of the USofA but post Louisianna purchase aquisitions were bought/obtained by the federal govt who held them before there were states. So somewhat moot. Now you could also ask how it was that we were permitted obtain this land i guess.

Doesnt address older portions of the USofA but post Louisianna purchase aquisitions were bought/obtained by the federal govt who held them before there were states. So somewhat moot. Now you could also ask how it was that we were permitted obtain this land i guess.

What about Alaska?

It's not moot, the federal government can own land.

They are still pretending that

Article IV, Section 3, Paragraph 2 does not exist?

So much for article 4, but where's the constitutional authority/amendment for an "Environmental Protection Agency?"

If a State is prohibited by a non-elected federal bureaucracy of any usage of lands within the State it's "confiscation"

Definition of CONFISCATE

: appropriated by the government : forfeited
: deprived of property by confiscation (Mirriam Webster, English Dictionary)

No, there is definite criteria to determine a wetland, and the only restriction is that construction must be 100 feet from the actual wetland.

Nice try though.

And no, they can't "take it over".

Back