Which Democrat will be Next President?

SJJRSJJS

Verified User
HillaryImage_zpsfe527985.jpg

Biden_zps4b289740.jpg

:good4u::(:good4u::):good4u::palm::good4u::mad::good4u::rolleyes::good4u::whoa::good4u::awesome:

I was a 100% Republican vote the second after Obama beat the Corporate puppet Romney.

I have lowered that to about 85% already due to the Right Wing lack of political knowledge, and THIS IS EARLY!

Rand Paul is my choice, still is, the only thing that can change that is idiots who don't know a thing about politics and conforming to Corporate America trying to get rich off the well being of Americans.

I have 4-5 Right Wing Candidates that I plan to "screen". Yet for some reason I assume yet again I will be voting LEFT again. Fox News and Right Wingers don't care about using their brain at all. At this point I can't even IMAGINE voting for Hillary. But I said that before.

I was a 100% Republican vote the second after Obama beat the Corporate puppet Romney.

I have lowered that to about 85% already due to the Right Wing lack of political knowledge, and THIS IS EARLY!

Rand Paul is my choice, still is, the only thing that can change that is idiots who don't know a thing about politics and conforming to Corporate America trying to get rich off the well being of Americans.

I have 4-5 Right Wing Candidates that I plan to "screen". Yet for some reason I assume yet again I will be voting LEFT again. Fox News and Right Wingers don't care about using their brain at all. At this point I can't even IMAGINE voting for Hillary. But I said that before.

Geeee! It must have taken you at least 3 minutes to write the post and switch from right to left. What a funny fellow!

“Don’t vote, it just encourages the bastards.” (P. J. O’Rourke)

Neither one is going to be president. A Democrat maybe, but not Hillary or Biden.

I don't think Hillary is going to run, for one thing. I think she's burnt out and tired. I don't blame her. Has she really had a normal "vacation" in her adult life? I mean, ever? I expect instead she'll try to be a king maker in the 2016 election and then set up a think tank or something.

Biden doesn't wear well during a long presidential contest. He's actually from another era when politicians didn't need to be 100% scripted. Instead, he's only 97% scripted, and though that 3% makes him look real, he'll be beaten up for weird gaffs and statements during a long election process. I just don't see him as a president.

If a Democrat wins, it will be a Democratic governor with a good economic record.

But I think ultimately a moderate Republican like Huntsman will win. The GOP is in the midst of a war between the radical right wing "No to everything!" reactionary Tea Party types, and the Establishment. I expect the Establishment to win and bring the image of the GOP successfully back to the center. People like Rubio and Christie will be part of that re-branding, whether or not they actually run or get the nomination.

Hillary Clinton, but we can never be so sure.
As for the Republican top nominee- it'll either be Christie (the slob) or potentially Rubio.

Hillary Clinton, but we can never be so sure.
As for the Republican top nominee- it'll either be Christie (the slob) or potentially Rubio.
I am thinking Jeb Bush and Rubio, although I still like Romney. Jeb is married to a lady from Mexico, he speaks fluent Spanish, so with Rubio, they will dominate the Hispanic vote and that is that.

I am thinking Jeb Bush and Rubio, although I still like Romney. Jeb is married to a lady from Mexico, he speaks fluent Spanish, so with Rubio, they will dominate the Hispanic vote and that is that.

so, in one election cycle, the hispanic vote will go from predominately democratic to predominantly republican because your candidate can toss out a few hasta luegos? That's funny.

GOP will nominate either Paul or Christie. While there's other candidates who will run with large support such as Jeb and Rubio, they don't pull the same level of appeal.

Geeee! It must have taken you at least 3 minutes to write the post and switch from right to left. What a funny fellow!

“Don’t vote, it just encourages the bastards.” (P. J. O’Rourke)

You clearly missed when the president was re-elected......the information in the thread and overall education of political knowledge.

But "this thread made you change your political standing" was a nice try..................to some.......who.......nvm.........I'm sick of Americans that are stupid.

Everyone who isn't uneducated knows that the 2016 is Rand Paul vs Chris Christie...(Rubio already shot himself in the foot) But times change and the Right Wing is KING of shooting their own foot.

My guess is Rand Paul will win, and you can quote that. Yet I will admit I'm a loser if he makes an idiot of himself and loses like the typical Right Winger.

If America even comes close to another Bush in office I'm moving. I don't care if Corporate America is dumb enough to try, but I do care when Citizen America votes for Corporatocracy.

Jeb is married to a lady from Mexico, he speaks fluent Spanish, so with Rubio, they will dominate the Hispanic vote and that is that.

So the prerequisite to winning the votes of Hispanics is speaking Spanish and marrying Mexicans? I'm almost certain that neither of those things was true for Obama, yet he swept that demographic.

Uneducation at it's finest.
Uneducated my Lily White Ass, you are on my list of Libs who I consider my cyber whipping posts. Folks, this Lib clown tries to act like he is in the middle of the two parties politically, when in reality he is probably a clone of someone like my stooge Zappy. Most of these Forum Libs have multiple user names that come out when they are bested politically, like here by yours truely. They then want to hide/run, so they change User Names to hide better, of course that is just my opinion. I recommend that you read as many replies as you can, and that will stand out. Every Lib cohor on this Forum wants the Lib "Brilliant Writer" award, because they think they are all bad ass writers and sheet.....

You clearly missed when the president was re-elected......the information in the thread and overall education of political knowledge.

But "this thread made you change your political standing" was a nice try..................to some.......who.......nvm.........I'm sick of Americans that are stupid.

Then every time you look in the mirror you puke, huh?

Everyone who isn't uneducated knows that the 2016 is Rand Paul vs Chris Christie...(Rubio already shot himself in the foot) But times change and the Right Wing is KING of shooting their own foot.

My guess is Rand Paul will win, and you can quote that. Yet I will admit I'm a loser if he makes an idiot of himself and loses like the typical Right Winger.

If America even comes close to another Bush in office I'm moving. I don't care if Corporate America is dumb enough to try, but I do care when Citizen America votes for Corporatocracy.

MSNBC Isn’t a valid education Goober!

Back