Which First Matters Most?

Which First matters most?

• Total voters

Kamala Trump

Verified User
We are told the nation will make history in the 2008 Election year by electing the first Black or The first Woman president.

But which FIRST matters most?

And isnt' Hillary really just an Aunt Jane, shacking up with the while male oppressor, crying rape when she was discoverved with the well muscled field hand? An Aunt Jane.

Are white women victims? Aren't they like a little bunch of stuck up prima donna living in a faerie world bunch of idiots? I mean, Jesus H.

Take this from one who knows - you elect a female President (at least this one) and you will never have a shot at electing another female President in the next 50 years.

The black guy is full of empty promises and "hope" - he's an American Tony Blair, offering hope in a morass of despond, the new kid on the block offering "a change" from the mire of Bush. I hope your guy is the real deal rather than what we ended up with.

Obama or McCain. You give the world Hillary Clinton and i swear i'll come back to haunt every last one of you.

American is not ready for a woman, we couldn't even pass the equal rights amendment. Obama has a chance as change while vague has more strength than stay the course after 8 years of failed governance.

You know, you only see a choice as italicized in a poll because you picked it.

to be perfectly honest, I don't even really know how the italicized loofah vs the unitalicized loofah 'contraversy' got started. I'm just rolling with it b/c its funny.:rolleyes:

American is not ready for a woman, we couldn't even pass the equal rights amendment. Obama has a chance as change while vague has more strength than stay the course after 8 years of failed governance.

Equal rights for everyone was guaranteed by the 14th ammendment..

Back