Which is More Commonly Misunderstood?

Which is It?

• Total voters

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
Poor Blabo, reduced to strawmen and readymade cut n' pastes in a vain attempt to seem intelligent

Did I say "Only a coward would carry a weapon. The fact that weapons are used for protection is proof of this"?

Yes, or no?

Its not just Legion Fag, but this reminded me of how often the term is thrown around on this site...

Your opinion of me ins of no consequence. Legion got very pissed at me yesterday for calling him a dumbass, now Dune starts the day off by calling me a dumbass. Coincidence?

that happened with me as well....the way i skewered dune....legion tried the exact same method a few days later

why would legion be so upset over the way i skewered dune? this has happened before on other matters as well. they both tried to insult me in a thread and the insults were almost identical, so i lol'd at them for being identical trolls...when i logged on the next day....they both had deleted their posts.

:)

Your opinion of me ins of no consequence. Legion got very pissed at me yesterday for calling him a dumbass, now Dune starts the day off by calling me a dumbass. Coincidence?

First of all, shit fer brains, what I said to you in post #6 was only funny because I used the same insult on you that you were using yesterday on Epic.
Second, you have been to my personal business url and KNOW that I am not some recycled reincarnation of a previous poster.
As to Yurt's retarded comment, Epic and I are freinds, obviously. Why the hell wouldn't we use similar comments? Yurt is such a fucking retard.
I really don't give a shit one way or the other about the troll acusations, it is obviously none more than a conservatard deflection tactic, and every time one of you losers use it, you simply degrade yourselves, not your intended target.

First of all, shit fer brains, what I said to you in post #6 was only funny because I used the same insult on you that you were using yesterday on Epic.
Second, you have been to my personal business url and KNOW that I am not some recycled reincarnation of a previous poster.
As to Yurt's retarded comment, Epic and I are freinds, obviously. Why the hell wouldn't we use similar comments? Yurt is such a fucking retard.
I really don't give a shit one way or the other about the troll acusations, it is obviously none more than a conservatard deflection tactic, and every time one of you losers use it, you simply degrade yourselves, not your intended target.

I don't know who Epic is, I don't know your url but I am amazed at how you and Legion are so alike. Maybe you're gay for each other. *shrug*

Back