Which party do you usually side with?

KingRaw!

I dare you to stop us GL
And don't give me that neither crap. If that's the case then you have no opinion on anything! If it's 50\50 then say what issues make you a terrorist or a conservative....

The Federalist's PWNED the Whigs. First party system all the way, biatch.

The Federalists then. The whole premise of this thread is stupid. Somehow, this duopolistic system that we have identifies with every single cogent person. Thats lame, because both of these parties are fucked up power hungry institutions that sell their souls for peanuts.

Fuck 'em both, I don't want any part of either of them as "parties". I don't identify with "parties", I identify with individuals.

Paul - '08!!!

The Federalists then. The whole premise of this thread is stupid. Somehow, this duopolistic system that we have identifies with every single cogent person. Thats lame, because both of these parties are fucked up power hungry institutions that sell their souls for peanuts.

Fuck 'em both, I don't want any part of either of them as "parties". I don't identify with "parties", I identify with individuals.

Paul - '08!!!

Then you have no opinion. Haven't we already been over this, Drama queen?

HaHa... excellent response to a lame original question.

Thanks. It is lame. Its like saying "are you more like puking or diarrhea, you HAVE TO BE more like one than the other!!1!1!11".

Baited, stupid question. I need a drink.

Back