which republican needs to be shot

I watched this address and it's fine to disaprove of statements that the president may make, but even if there was video showing he strangled somebody and he says 'it wasn't me', you do NOT call him a liar on national television. total breech of protocol and whoever did it needs to be run out of office tied underneath the rail.

I watched this address and it's fine to disaprove of statements that the president may make, but even if there was video showing he strangled somebody and he says 'it wasn't me', you do NOT call him a liar on national television. total breech of protocol and whoever did it needs to be run out of office tied underneath the rail.

Get over it you fuckin' crybaby.....
Remember this?

Olbermann: "You are a liar Mr. Bush"

Johnny Depp: "Just look at our president - He is one of the worst liars."

Olbermann: You're a fascist - get them to print you a T-shirt with “fascist” on it!

Joy Behar: View’s Behar calls Bush admin “liars” and “murderers”

Woodward: Woodward Affirms Bush Is a Liar

Bush called ‘liar’ for nuke waste campaign remarks

FBI Zubaydah Interrogator Calls George Bush a Liar

Rolling Stone: " You've called Bush a loser."
Harry Reid: "And a liar."
Rolling Stone: "You apologized for the loser comment."
Harry Reid: "But never for the liar, have I?"

Thanks and I agree. I would have said the same if protocol has been broken by the other guys.

Get over it you fuckin' crybaby.....
Remember this?

Olbermann: "You are a liar Mr. Bush"

Johnny Depp: "Just look at our president - He is one of the worst liars."

Olbermann: You're a fascist - get them to print you a T-shirt with “fascist” on it!

Joy Behar: View’s Behar calls Bush admin “liars” and “murderers”

Woodward: Woodward Affirms Bush Is a Liar

Bush called ‘liar’ for nuke waste campaign remarks

FBI Zubaydah Interrogator Calls George Bush a Liar

Rolling Stone: " You've called Bush a loser."
Harry Reid: "And a liar."
Rolling Stone: "You apologized for the loser comment."
Harry Reid: "But never for the liar, have I?"
Bravo, that is a little different than a Congress person doing it in a joint session.

It is not the American way, sorry.

Bravo, that is a little different than a Congress person doing it in a joint session.

It is not the American way, sorry.

American way, LMAO, since when is it the American way to run around the world apologizing for the people you are suppose to represent? :rolleyes: Damn American way, that left about 8 months ago

How did someone with so little self control ever get into congress?

I have to agree with you, USC.

Most political representatives at least manage to restrain themselves in public settings, such as the legislature, and, if they do happen to lapse into the old habits of bandying insults, squiring prostitutes dressed in a nappy, or sucking on some illicit cock, they do it well away from prying eyes.

I have to agree with you, USC.

Most political representatives at least manage to restrain themselves in public settings, such as the legislature, and, if they do happen to lapse into the old habits of bandying insults, squiring prostitutes dressed in a nappy, or sucking on some illicit cock, they do it well away from prying eyes.

Yep. I have to wonder if the Republican party has mostly become a bunch of EMO's.
Judging from this board, that seems to be mostly true.

Back