While All Eyes are on NY

cruz needs to do this after. The more he does this now the more he loses states like nebraska wher ehe should win.

Cruz will win Nebraska. Even if Ben Sasse wasn't a US Senator there, he is assured of states such as Kansas, Nebraska, and South Dakota.

At least we now understand Trump's "Muslims cheering" remarks. He was at a 7-11, and saw Muslims kill the Indian attendants, and then heard them cheering the deaths of Hindus.

:evilnod:

Cruz will win Nebraska. Even if Ben Sasse wasn't a US Senator there, he is assured of states such as Kansas, Nebraska, and South Dakota.

not if he keeps this up. He doesnt need to announce he got them. They can be announced right before the convention.

Announce he got what? Kansas, Nebraska, and the Dakotas are classically Republican states. They don't vote for leftists such as Trump. Indiana is a somewhat similar state, which is why, despite the difficulties involved with polling the state, it's assumed that Cruz has an advantage there.

Hmm, after New York, there are 674 delegates. Trump needs 392 for 1237, Cruz needs 678. I'm not saying Trump is going to clinch it with the required number but it silly to think that a few unbound delegates is going to help Cruz much in that regards.

its Hilary and trump OR

its Hilary against trump and some clown the republican party puts up

you will have a president Hilary.

gulp that tar

Hmm, after New York, there are 674 delegates. Trump needs 392 for 1237, Cruz needs 678. I'm not saying Trump is going to clinch it with the required number but it silly to think that a few unbound delegates is going to help Cruz much in that regards.

He's looking for the second or third round, and beyond. Cruz can utilize his delegates before the convention to block rule changes that would be used to make Kasich or someone else eligible, thus, forcing the convention to select between him and Trump.

He's looking for the second or third round, and beyond. Cruz can utilize his delegates before the convention to block rule changes that would be used to make Kasich or someone else eligible, thus, forcing the convention to select between him and Trump.

for this reason I think it would be good for Trump to work to remove 40 b. Trump's play is the first ballot so he doesnt mind delegates defecting. It will cause cruz to have to fight to keep his delegates from the establishment wanting a third party.

It should e noted that Trump won third in New York State yesterday.
Clinton and Sanders both got more votes than he did.

for this reason I think it would be good for Trump to work to remove 40 b. Trump's play is the first ballot so he doesnt mind delegates defecting. It will cause cruz to have to fight to keep his delegates from the establishment wanting a third party.

Delegates are only pledged to vote on candidates. They can do whatever they want with regard to rules, platform, etc.

Back