White House issues a whopping nine corrections to Biden's NAACP speech transcript

ExpressLane

Verified User

White House issues a whopping nine corrections to Biden's NAACP speech transcript

The White House transcript made nine corrections to President Biden’s gaffe-filled speech to the NAACP on Monday.

Biden made multiple confusing comments and flubbed words while speaking to the civil rights organization in Michigan. One notable one included his suggestion he was vice president during the COVID-19 pandemic, which began nearly four years after he left office .

"When I was vice president, things were kind of bad during the pandemic," Biden said near the beginning of his remarks. "And, what happened was Barack [Obama] said to me: ‘Go to Detroit – help fix it.’"

The next day, the White House’s correction implied that Biden intended to say "recession," referencing the Great Recession when he assumed the vice presidency in 2009.

Biden at an NAACP event

"And when I was vice president, things were kind of bad during the pandemic [recession], and what happened was Barack said to me, ‘Go to Detroit and help fix it.’ Well, poor mayor, he spent more time with me than he ever thought he was going to have to," the transcript reads.

Other fixed gaffes included Biden claiming that families saved $800,000 per year from the Affordable Care Act, insisting that he's fighting corporate landlords who "keep rents down" and incorrectly calling the group "the NAAC."... etc. etc. etc. ......
=================================

This was a teleprompter speech. Biden is getting so bad he can't even read a teleprompter now. We have a Moron In Chief.

The White House transcript made nine corrections to President Biden’s gaffe-filled speech to the NAACP on Monday.

Biden made multiple confusing comments and flubbed words while speaking to the civil rights organization in Michigan. One notable one included his suggestion he was vice president during the COVID-19 pandemic, which began nearly four years after he left office .

"When I was vice president, things were kind of bad during the pandemic," Biden said near the beginning of his remarks. "And, what happened was Barack [Obama] said to me: ‘Go to Detroit – help fix it.’"

The next day, the White House’s correction implied that Biden intended to say "recession," referencing the Great Recession when he assumed the vice presidency in 2009.

Biden at an NAACP event

"And when I was vice president, things were kind of bad during the pandemic [recession], and what happened was Barack said to me, ‘Go to Detroit and help fix it.’ Well, poor mayor, he spent more time with me than he ever thought he was going to have to," the transcript reads.

Other fixed gaffes included Biden claiming that families saved $800,000 per year from the Affordable Care Act, insisting that he's fighting corporate landlords who "keep rents down" and incorrectly calling the group "the NAAC."... etc. etc. etc. ......

This was a teleprompter speech. Biden is getting so bad he can't even read a teleprompter now. We have a Moron In Chief.
You mean the speech where brandon told the graduates they would never amount to anything and white's were out to kill them?

You mean the speech where brandon told the graduates they would never amount to anything and white's were out to kill them?
Yeah that disgraceful speech. He should have said their fellow Blacks were more of a danger to them than White Supremacists are.

:truestory:

Biden at an NAACP event

Still a better candidate.

Biden at an NAACP event

It was a complete disaster... Changing the transcript doesn't change a thing...

No...changes... We all heard what he said (roll eyes and laugh)
You heard it? Not a chance.

Biden’s confusions are worrisome. So are Trump’s lies in the service of angering the country .
Yesterday’s claim, for example, that the FBI came to Mara a Lago prepared to kill him.

No good option right now.

Last edited:
You heard it? Not a chance.

Biden’s confusions are worrisome. So are Trump’s lies in the service of angering the country .
Yesterday’s claim, for example, that the FBI came to Mara a Lago prepared to kill him.

No good option right now.
Its over for Biden. Its been cute watching some of you guys in here hang on to the false Bravado and keep that stiff upper lip though. By late summer / early fall I think even the FALSE bravado will vanish, its becoming THAT obvious that he is done.

Its over for Biden. Its been cute watching some of you guys in here hang on to the false Bravado and keep that stiff upper lip though. By late summer / early fall I think even the FALSE bravado will vanish, its becoming THAT obvious that he is done.
What false bravado was in that comment? “Stiff upper lips”, on the other hand, aren’t to be seen on your side. You guys are weak in every way that matters.

What false bravado was in that comment? “Stiff upper lips”, on the other hand, aren’t to be seen on your side. You guys are weak in every way that matters.
Time is on our side. You cannot stop November from coming. Once in office Trump will absolutely pull out all the stops, as he should. tic tic tic.... ;)

Back